Devastator Wand Glide

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Green glides or anybody else for that matter does not offer a Conway alternative Tom is often out of stock
....or unreachable

He needs to hang out with Studebaker
Stud's the man....and figured out how to make donuts from his mousetraps

give Tom my card
I can hep......

1576942518204.png

lta

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I have no missed calls or voice mail, no email,no face book message so how am I supposed to know you need a glide.
If I stopped every time to answer the phone I wouldn't get anything done.
Mike calls I dont answer, well is it possible that I have been on the phone already for 2 or 3 hours of my day and I need to get s@#$ done.
We have glides on our website, I will have to check and see if hole glides our on there for the 12. If not I will have missy put them on there if they are not.
I do my best I always have my head set in my ears and I honestly try and answer but sometimes i really just isn't possible.
If you need a glide please call if I dont answer leave a message and i will get back to you

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have no missed calls or voice mail, no email,no face book message so how am I supposed to know you need a glide.
Mike calls I dont answer, well is it possible that I have been on the phone already for 2 or 3 hours of my day and I need to get s@#$ done.
We have glides on our website, I will have to check and see if hole glides our on there for the 12. If not I will have missy put them on there if they are not.
I do my best I always have my head set in my ears and I honestly try and answer but sometimes i really just isn't possible.
If you need a glide please call if I dont answer leave a message and i will get back to you

I sent you a text yesterday to send me one for my other wand....

Mikey P

Administrator

Tom your phone is messed up.

I told you this the other day

Reactions: FB7777

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Oh and it is Sunday and I have been on the phone since 6 am talking, texting folks....my chickens are pissed I was l late to go let them out!!!
FML.....Mike's mad, guys are made,chickens are mad, dogs are pissed and shit on the floor cause the door wasnt opened for them, but hey got to explain why our wand is better....maybe next year they will buy it.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not mad

I love my dysfunctional freinds. They make the ride interesting.

If you were a legit businessman every Thom Damon and Harv would have a Devastator.

List like the formentioned Studebaker fan, I stopped using my $795 OG when everyone in town had the 495 version

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Nice Tom that might be what I need due to my old age . Is it a easy fix to exchange on the stock 12 one. Please let me know the cost of the new hole glide. Thank you jz.

Actually, after my standard slotted Dev glide broke in, it moves a lot easier. That first day was a bitch. But it was also CGD, very lownap, tight carpet. Standard glide is great on any carpet with at least a little fiber sticking up.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom