DFC 210 Canadian MSDS (French)

Mikey P

Administrator
dfc210.jpg

DFC Technology cleans without using synthetic chemistry. The unique formulation of DFC Carpet Cleaner Pre-Spray turns soils and surfactant residues into free rinsing soaps and is the perfect pre-spray to use on all natural and synthetic carpets and upholstery. As DFC cleans it converts from an alkali to an acid and contains no pH when the surface is dry. Self neutralizing squeeky clean carpets when used with DFC Carpet Cleaner/Rinse 105.
Add 1 ounce of DFC Carpet Pre-Spray 210 to 1 gallon of warm or hot water (128:1). Spray onto carpet and brush in allowing 5 to 10 minutes dwell time. Extract/Rinse carpet using DFC Carpet Cleaner/ Rinse 105.

• For optimum results we recommend following Best Practices which include:
  • 1. Vacuum carpet.
  • 2. Prespray all heavily soiled traffic lanes and brush in.
  • 3. Extract/Rinse carpet.
  • 4. Vacuum carpet after drying.

As you may recall, I picked up some of this from Ray at CMS (the guy who has to ut up with Cu and Greenie, gawd bless his soul)

and I gots to say...

for being all edible and Blinky the three eye'd fish proof, it sure is some kick ass stuff

Our big ass wool rug was LOADED with spots and spills yesterday., and I mean loadED! coffee, juice, black, red, orange spots every where, at least 5 each square foot.

along with a good scrubbing all but a few Gatorade looking stains came off with no post spotting efforts.

and no protector has ever been applied to this 40 year old wool rug.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I spell in ENGLISH. True ENGLISH, not a bastardized version.:biggrin: Canadian wannabe...... And give Ultrachem Clean a try.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
I believe Jon Dons Planet Guard Traffic Lane Cleaner is the DFC210 and Planet Guard cleaner/rinse is DFC 105. I've them on both vans and it's our main cleaner for the past 5/6 years, works great, customers love the results and no harsh odors.

Just have to careful when adding the cleaner rinse as it can break down the o-rings in the pump/quick connects.

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Did you mix it according to the directions Mikey? (1 oz per gal of water)

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I believe Jon Dons Planet Guard Traffic Lane Cleaner is the DFC210 and Planet Guard cleaner/rinse is DFC 105. I've them on both vans and it's our main cleaner for the past 5/6 years, works great, customers love the results and no harsh odors.

Just have to careful when adding the cleaner rinse as it can break down the o-rings in the pump/quick connects.

Yes, the complete DFC line is private labeled for Jon Don.

What I like about running the DFC 105 rinse is it usually enough on its own for most moderatly soiled upholstery without having to pre-spray and I don't need to worry when cleaning wool broadloom or area rugs. I have a last stage injection chem pump so have never seen any negative side effects as mentioned.

Last edited:

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Hey Bill is someone in Calgary carrying the DFC line? Expect a call from my sister in Okotoks, brother in law said he saw your van in the city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom