Disco Truckmount complete

G

George V

Looks like he finished it... Everything except the disco ball.

DayNight2.jpg

John Travolta would approve!

saturday-night-fever.jpg

Here's the video

b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girHwhw76ZEb]

Ryan

Other then the bling theres nothing special about it. Its a under driven 45 TM stuck in a used moving truck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes actually they are quite good with the production of videos, very high quality.

Although in saying that, Rob looks like he's been taking lesson's from Billy May's with all the pointing at the camera. He would be better off being a little more genuine and less of the showman and I think the video would be received better.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Is it jus me........
come on.......the guy makes me wanna throw up in my mouf...a little.......

no one ELSE has that reaction when they see him....????????

jus askin'

G

George V

my favorite part was when he said

"we took all our favorite chemicals, sent them to a chemist, copied them, and then packaged them as our own.

wow... is that how its done these days?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
he didn't send them to a chemist to copy them......he has a 55 gallon drum of some chemical from interlink or something and he just pumps it into his home grown bottles......

his truck is the laughing stock of the industry....who in there right mind would go threw all the trouble to advertise a carpet cleaning form on all there bottles..tools and equipment.....

I'm with Bob....every time I see it I start getting a bad throw up taste in my mouth.......

P.O.S machine in a use u-haul van with a lot of bling and he is an industry leader..... :roll:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Nothing inovative.

Except for the carnival decor, it's the same as everyone else's.

Name
I'm Rick James
Jim Martin said:
he didn't send them to a chemist to copy them......he has a 55 gallon drum of some chemical from interlink or something and he just pumps it into his home grown bottles......

his truck is the laughing stock of the industry....who in there right mind would go threw all the trouble to advertise a carpet cleaning form on all there bottles..tools and equipment.....

I'm with Bob....every time I see it I start getting a bad throw up taste in my mouth.......

P.O.S machine in a use u-haul van with a lot of bling and he is an industry leader..... :roll:

What they are doing is branding their forum because it is a business, we do the same with our cleaning business. Rob is a dumbass and will fuct it up.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
People like flash. Look at Howard and Joe and all the other "Guru's" They live off new blood. You know what PT Barnum said...there is a sucker born every minute

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jim Martin said:

Ditto, Jim and Bawb - does not sound very principled yo me.
I loved the bit about 30 yrs experience led him to using a TM he had never used before........
A White Magic would have looked great in there........................wouldn't it ??

I wonder if he has a make up artist work on him before each production shot ?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Having a cleft palate/lip does not inevitably lead to a psychosocial problem. Most children who have their clefts repaired early enough are able to have a happy youth and a healthy social life. However, it is important to remember that adolescents with cleft palate/lip are at an elevated risk for developing psychosocial problems especially those relating to self concept, peer relationships, and appearance. It is important for parents to be aware of the psychosocial challenges their adolescents may face and to know where to find professional help if problems arise.

A cleft palate/lip may impact an individual’s self-esteem, social skills, and behavior. There is a large amount of research dedicated to the psychosocial development of individuals with cleft palate. Self-concept may be adversely affected by the presence of a cleft lip and or cleft palate. Research has shown that during the early preschool years (ages 3–5), children with cleft lip and or cleft palate tend to have a self-concept that is similar to their peers without a cleft. However, as they grow older and their social interactions with other children increase, children with clefts tend to report more dissatisfaction with peer relationships and higher levels of social anxiety. Experts conclude that this is probably due to the associated stigma of visible deformities and speech abnormalities,

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
You got a lot of nerve making fun at a guy that has no control over that. And you talk being your in the 90% group here that is uglier then sin. PITIFUL.

PS: I think the truck looks great.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Vinnie said:
You got a lot of nerve making fun at a guy that has no control over that. And you talk being your in the 90% group here that is uglier then sin. PITIFUL.

PS: I think the truck looks great.

Finally, something that pretty boy Vinnie actually cares about, WooHoo.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
there are some nifty things in there....

but yes..listening to him makes me a little sick to.....

more so cuz of his vid where he put the teflon on backwards :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Jim Martin said:
:roll:

$50 says Master Blend is private labeling his juice.....Hence the El Diablo.

Private labeling of juice happens all the time.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
bob vawter said:
Johnny said:
Nothing inovative.

WTF else would put up diamond plate....come on.............

I have put diamond plate in several trucks. I have it in a trailer mount right now.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
AdamHale said:
Jim Martin said:
:roll:

$50 says Master Blend is private labeling his juice.....Hence the El Diablo.

Private labeling of juice happens all the time.

"we took all our favorite chemicals, sent them to a chemist, copied them, and then packaged them as our own".

so then why doesn't he just tell the truth instead of spouting off the garbage he does........

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
AdamHale said:
bob vawter said:
Johnny said:
Nothing inovative.

WTF else would put up diamond plate....come on.............

I have put diamond plate in several trucks. I have it in a trailer mount right now.

being in the know on car an' truck stylin' ....
diamond plate is so..........old fashioned and out dated...

goodDS.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom