Do I really need a truck mount to be 'real'

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
It takes a lot of water to properly flush out the sticky residue left from presprays so to be safe I would suggest that you get a prespray that does not leave sticky residues in the carpet. Vac Away has an excellent product line for this.

that's actually a very good suggestion, Mardie

so unlike you...
:icon_razz:

..L.T.A.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I've been in the carpet cleaning biz since 1994 in various capacities. Currently I'm a one man band. I've never used a TM. I really doubt I'll ever have one. I usually average over $100 or so an hour cleaning. Of course there are drive and set-up times to consider. Probably about 15-20 minutes to set up and a bit less to tear down. Even if you only average 2 jobs a day and get your pricing to a point you can get a $200 job average -that's $400 a day. Somedays you'llldo less and some days you'll do a lot more. And that's probably working 6 hours a day. It will take time to build up but it is totally do-able for you to do. I bought my current equipment on CL - less than $1000. All with a portable - All my yelp reviews are 5 star. You do NOT need a TM. Message me if you want and we'll talk.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Hi Stacy - how far are you from Rochester Ny? Im looking to sell my back up van - its a 2001 Ford E250 ext with 122,000 miles - it has a Hydramaster Spitfire 3.2 newer version (blue) with less than 900 hrs - perfect starter van - I'm looking to get 8k for it - comes with a 55 gal fresh water tank with auto pump fill and also has waste tank auto dump -

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom