Do you save leftover mixed solutions?

Green&Clean

I was wondering if any of you save leftover mixed solutions if when you have a lot leftover. I know that cleaning solutions don't cost that much but protectant does. Yesterday I left misjudged how much protectant I needed and have a gallon left. Will it even be good for the next job? How about presprays? Are those worth saving the extra left behind in the sprayer?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Each is in a clean sprayer, but we don't ever have it sitting around longer than a day or so before it again gets used up.

Each chemical "ages" differently. Oxidizers and reducers that have been mixed with their catalysts loose their punch in the shortest time.

Enzymes likewise have time (and temperature) windows of best potency.

Protectors are OK for a bit longer, a few days mixed up, no problem, a few months sealed. Avoid temperature extremes to avoid separation.

S

sam miller

Rarley do I let it go, like Lee says oxidizers loose thier punch ad more hot water another scoop and there You go.

Green&Clean

Nice to see that some of you save. I probably will only save the protector. If I have another job the same day I might save the a cleaning solution but not if it is enzyme based as those work better in hot water.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Try and compare.
Some of those enzymes seem to rely mostly on the high PH (I suspect, more than on the enzymes themselves) and the PH will stay the same.
I suspect that they will work fairly well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom