Does Anyone Sell a 2 1/2 " Cuff.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
...that just screws on to the hose. Just a standard cuff. My original cuffs were glued to the hose.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
We do. I haven't put them up on the site yet, but we have them in vinyl and Kool Kuffs.

I just checked and there's 1 here at the moment. I knew we were low, which is why they're not on the site yet. In the meantime, I have a call in to our supplier to see how fast we can get more.

Billy

Name
BH
Robert I originally had Vinyl Cuffs for a short time & hated them. When I get back I can check & see if I still have them. If I do you can have them for whatever it cost to get them to you that is.

I really think we tossed them when we QR coded all our storage recently but I will check if you want them. I did search my inventory on my Iphone & they didn't show in any container but they also could be in an outside storage bldg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Thanks, guys.....mt hose is useless until I get a cuff. I have repaired the hose with a few Thinwall couplings, but you gotta have a few inches of hose for the couplings to work.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Pick up the phone and call me next time. Faster then posting could have sent them out today. Call if you need them tomorrow.

Billy

Name
BH
This seems to be taken care of now but wanted to let you know I looked for the cuffs but we seem to have tossed them out already. SORRY

John Olson

Name
John Olson
didnt cost me a sale :) The things are only $7.50 I was just busting RW's balls a bit :) Did you happen to notice what he is donating this year to the L&L raffle? Pretty cool of him so be sure and buy lots of tickets and you might just end up with a RW original :)

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Sorry, John.... I didn't think anyone sold a screw on cuff for 2.5 hose, other than "Kool cuffs". I bought the original Greenglides 2.5 many years ago when they first hit the market. The cuffs were glue-ons. There is no wire in my hoses....just plastic.

I will be sending tic money soon.

RW

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
boazcan said:
I've got some laying around - pm your address. I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Got my cuffs today. Thanks, Bryan! I can now repair both of my 50 foot 2.5 hoses. man, I'll be over suckin' tomorrow! Now for John....I'll pick up a couple from you.

Now.......just to keep the hose from creepin' under the TM exhaust, and melting a hole in it, like I have done a few times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom