Dont lower your prices, Raise them...

Name
Ron lippold
ive done a few more than six jobs this month but i have to sa since getting service monster my prices have gone way up. I figure since its not me giving the price im not wrong. I just tally up the sq ft enter into my lap top and hand it over to the customer. everyone knows the computers are not wrong.

yesterday 7:30 550 sq ft two set ups 18 stairs 400.62 11;00 min 150.00 12.45 1250sqt clean and protect chair and ottoman clean only 828.64 good day service monster kicks ass 8)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Ron Lippold said:
ive done a few more than six jobs this month but i have to sa since getting service monster my prices have gone way up. I figure since its not me giving the price im not wrong. I just tally up the sq ft enter into my lap top and hand it over to the customer. everyone knows the computers are not wrong.

yesterday 7:30 550 sq ft two set ups 18 stairs 400.62 11;00 min 150.00 12.45 1250sqt clean and protect chair and ottoman clean only 828.64 good day service monster kicks ass 8)

You work alone correct?
How do you get through those 3 jobs in one day? esp with 1250sf+chair+ottoman
I just don't know how to clean that fast.

As for your questions John, I was charging about 30cents/sf back in 98, and I was prevacing.
I'm at 55cents now, which would be $110 for that 200sf area wall to wall.
You have to know your market. Carpet cleaning has been around a LOT longer than T&G cleaning. There are a LOT of hacks out there charging a lot less and "saying" they are doing "just as good a job". Because of this, most people think one cleaner is as good as another, so may as well go for the lower price.
There isn't the competition yet for T&G. Yet.
Keep in mind, some guys were getting $5/sf for T&G cleaning and sealing just 10yrs ago. NOw the going rate is about a $1?
There were CC's back in the 80's getting 25cents/sf, and many cleaners are charging the SAME price still. So its a process of educating customers that not all cleaners are the same, and that we charge more because One, we do more, Two, inflation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom