Dont understand some businesses

jimmyolas

I got a boat repair mechanic that i am trying to get to repair my boat for a week now . No show , no call ,
Then excuses.....

Got a seo guy that says he wants to work but no call back,

Ordered a truckmount from a small company that i bought from 10 years ago . Ordered 6 +weeks ago ( was told 2 weeks to finish ) And it looks like it will be another week or more.

i have had several other examples of people not performing. I pray my customers never say things like that about me.
In todays economy to survive , it should be better customer service and fair prices .

S

sam miller

Agree But excuse makers will always be excuse makers! :shock:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I've been having trhe same problem. I hired someone to work on a project for me. They don't give me updates or even reply phone calls or e-mail.

I should drop them and go to an other firm.

jimmyolas

U would think bad business's would be weeded out over the past few years of slow times. Frustrating when you dont have many choices to choose from.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
jimmyolas said:
I got a boat repair mechanic that i am trying to get to repair my boat for a week now . No show , no call ,
Then excuses.....

Got a seo guy that says he wants to work but no call back,

Ordered a truckmount from a small company that i bought from 10 years ago . Ordered 6 +weeks ago ( was told 2 weeks to finish ) And it looks like it will be another week or more.

i have had several other examples of people not performing. I pray my customers never say things like that about me.
In todays economy to survive , it should be better customer service and fair prices .

Can we include A$$ Hole distributors that say "we have it in stock and will ship today" then after you pay it takes 2 weeks to ship?

Chris A

Name
Chris
jimmyolas said:
I got a boat repair mechanic that i am trying to get to repair my boat for a week now .

Boat mechanics are the worst. They act like theyre doing you a favor... been waiting on a call from mine all week.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Unfortunately, a large percentage of the self employed would not be employable by anyone else. Of that percentage, the most common defect is that they are unreliable a holes. I like to deal with people who get things done and try to return the same courtesy to my customers. Once I write someone off as a flake I never use them again.

Connor

Name
Connor
Sometimes if you find that you get repeatedly slow or bad service, it might be because they don't like you, if everybody does it, it probably is you. Just sayin.

Tic Tac?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom