dye damage caused by pet urine in carpet..

Mikey P

Administrator
Does anybody know of an official/scientific looking/sounding article explaining what exactly is happening?

I cleaned a home for a tenant whose land lord is saying it was never cleaned because the black light is showing the old urine stains.

He needs help in court..

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I got involved in this 2 years ago. A landlord wanted me to say the tenant ruined the carpets with pet stains. The landlord must have proof(a video showing the condition of the carpet prier to renting) that this tenant stained the carpet. The landlord must have proof before and after to show damages.

highsteam

Name
Alberto
I read somewhere that the stains will continue to glow under black light even urine after extraction. They might not visible in normal light but will be under blacklight.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Do a better job of getting the urine salt out of the carpet and it won't glow. Unfortunately this can take so much time that it might cost more than the carpet is worth.

Good for you taking on the job of unpaid paralegal, just remember that no good deed goes unpunished.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The facts and reasons are explained in my training manual "Successfully Dealing With Pet Urine." It looks very official.

Look on page 4. If anyone does not have a copy, I will save you the $9.95 cost of buying the printed version. Just send me an email. I will attach the PDF to a reply and you print it out at your office or home computer.

scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

Mikey P

Administrator
The Great Oz said:
Do a better job of getting the urine salt out of the carpet and it won't glow. Unfortunately this can take so much time that it might cost more than the carpet is worth.

can the latex handle that "good of a job"?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom