Dyson @ MF

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
my DCO7 has been used on 95% of all our comm jobs for the past 2 years. had 2 issues within the 2 year limited warranty and Dyson service was incredible.

only problem was i had to waste my time and gas driving it to the UPS Store. they called the store ahead of time with the shpping info, had UPS package it and it was on my door step 2 days later. the belt burned out (Dyson's are NOT meant to be repaired by the end-user, most vac repair shops can't even do it right). instead of them replacing only the belt, they also replaced the brush strip and the entire dust cup attachment / pullout thingy, that thing is like the entire guts of the system.

2nd service call was for torn hose. they replaced same as the 1st time thru UPS Store.

would Bissel be that helpful?

i use my duck-bill shears to cut the hair off the brush roll, then tear it off.

when i post-op-vac with it, it grooms the carpet swell.

have gotten the most by far for my $ with a Dyson.

thanx --- Derek.

Jim England

Dyson

BTW there is also a new dyson, it is gray and is called the DC-17 and apparently has even more suction as well as some other improvements.
We have 4 dysons, 3 DC-7 and 1 red DC-14. The 14 is better and a little easier to use the hose attachement. It also has a bigger filter and opening which is probably why it has a little more suction. I think I'm going to get the DC-17 and check it out, a little expensive at $500.00 though, I love dysons.
They are the bomb for doing stairs, that hose reaches over 17 feet, so you can do an entire stairway without moving the machine. Also great for doing upholstery.

Jim England
smart-cleanig-solutions.com

Frank P.

Frank P.

I bought my wife the DC 14 purple Dyson because we have a St Bernard. It is the best vac we have ever had. I have purchased commercial HEPA filtered Hoovers, several resi vacs & an Oreck. None of them compare favorably with the Dyson. The Commercial Hoover plugged up every time we used it and the Dyson NEVER does. Only once have I ever had to turn the vac over and pull dog hair out of the brush. It is a great vac boys & girls. We didn't buy the DC 14 Animal because the purple one came with a turbo style brush for getting under things like beds etc... Ours was on sale at Best Buy for a little over $400.

Frank P.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom