Embroidery Digitizing

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
howdy Pete

what's "digitizing" embroidery ??

and how did you find this board??
were you simply doing i'net cold calls , or did someone refer you to here?

Doesn't matter to me one way or another, I'm just curious

..l.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ruff Hewn said:
howdy Pete

what's "digitizing" embroidery ??

and how did you find this board??
were you simply doing i'net cold calls , or did someone refer you to here?

Doesn't matter to me one way or another, I'm just curious

..l.T.A.

After spending a few years at embroidery and screenprinting, I can tell you meat that digitizing is a process were the embroiderer takes an image or logo, and by using software created specifically for this purpose,(Pulse Signature, Wilcom....) recreates your pic or logo and converts it into a readable format for the computer-driven embroidery machines, installs it onto a floppy disc (I'm sure newer machines use a more modern drive system) I never learned how to "digitize", but I can install the disc and load a shirt and embroider the item. It's all automated from start to finish, unless you have a thread break or a bobbin run out of thread. Once your logo is digitaized and loaded onto a disc or usb stick, it is there forever.

I have 2 - 4 head and 2 - single head Tajima commercial machines. They are just collecting dust at the moment. Here's a few pics....the bottom one is a 6-color, 4-place screenprint manual press.

zpfile000.jpg

zpfile001.jpg

zpfile003.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
dealtimeman said:
Rw no need to let that machine lay idle, call I need some more polonium done. 817-829-4708

I'm inn the process of moving them a couple blocks down the street. aThey are big, bulky and heavey....I gotta rent a tilt bed flat bed to safely move them. Then call the service tech to give em a tune up. Nice equipment....I can reproduce anything withn these machines. I'm still printing out positives and burning screens for screenprining.

I have an idea that every one here would use......I'm trying to get the cost down so that every one can leave a few on ther job. Maybe by June I'll be ready to ship samples.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom