Embroidery Logo on shirt

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I used to use a local company but they have a 3 dozen minimum now so I went elsewhere. Dirk turned me on to this place:

http://www.queensboro.com/index.html

They have a four piece minimum and the prices are pretty decent. I have used them for 2 years now and I have no complaints.

Name
Kevin McCreary
FCC said:

The quality of aramarks embroidery is the best I have ever seen.
It has a higher stitch count, (or what ever they call it) than normal.
they keep your logo on file and all you do is place an order when ever you want
and tell them where to put the embroidery and bam it shows up on your porch
in about a week or sooner. The quality of their garments are great too.
They even will give you a easy net 30 account.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
all my shirts and jackets are embroidered. I buy the clothes I need and bring them to the local sports store and they charge like $5 a piece

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Queensboro has been good for me in the past. I've found a local company in Lincoln that I'm happy with quality and price wise, so now I'm keeping the $$ in the local economy.

Queensboro always sent me good stuff and their service reps were always quality folks.

The only complaint I have with them is consistency in product line. It changes quite a bit. If you really like a shirt and want to order it a year down the road, they may not have it.

The bottom line is.....I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I buy my shirts at sears or where ever and take them to the local sports place and they take care of all the embroidery...they have all the right stuff to get it how I want it and the turn around is only a few days...all the years I have used them I have not had one bad shirt...jacket..or hat...

and there not expensive at all...$6 bucks a hat and.... $8 bucks a shirt......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom