Employee Performance Evaluations

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I have 3 reviews to do this week. Anyone have any industry related evaluation forms for techs and office staff ? Mine are outdated.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Joe I pulled this off our form.
We ask our staff to fill one of these out themselves prior to the evaluation.
I have found often things I want to coach to are brought up by the employee or things they think they are doing well at I do not are brought up.
This often opens the door to some of the more difficult conversations.
Hope this helps let me know what you think. Ring me up. Looking forward to seeing you again in February.

Employee________________________________
Position _______________ Date _____________

List two strengths you have developed this last year
1.___________________________________________________________________________________
2.___________________________________________________________________________________

List two areas you need to develop in the coming year.
1.___________________________________________________________________________________
2.___________________________________________________________________________________

What can you do to help improve customer service? Include a weekly or monthly goal.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
How do you see yourself helping with intercompany communication?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
What would you see as an achievable weekly sales goal?
Is there anything that is keeping you from being a high performer?
What are you most excited about at Sani-Bright?
What is your biggest challenge or frustration at Sani-Bright?
What certification class, training or seminar would you be excited to attend or achieve in the next year?
What has been your biggest contribution, idea or Improvement at Sani-Bright this year?

Reactions: Lonny

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I work with one now that's similar. Lots of the what can we do for each other questions as well as some liabiIity questions, like are you working with an injury or stress. I recently inserted 2 questions a few years back that have helped me greatly with the pre-review process. If your plans are to stay with Appleby long term, how can we help improve your stay? If your plans are to leave Appleby to pursue another career, how can we help you obtain your goal?

Back
Top Bottom