Encap Juice preference

Haven't seen it asked for a while, just wanted to see everyone's input on what your overall favorite Encap Juice is?

Comments

Releasit DS2 is our go to. Have tried some h2o2 infused stuff from Bridgepoint that was ok. Going to try the Releasit h2o2 stuff next for offices and churches with a lot of coffee spills.

I carry releasit ds2, punch and also hydrox, vacaway, and bonnet pro, all are top shelf.
Personally i don't want to carry all of them but am having a hard time deciding which one to use exclusively as it would
help keep shipping cost down for me, thats my dilemma

Yep, Releasit DS2.

When in doubt, add ammonia.

And pre spray 100 feet ahead of yourself
How much ammonia per gallon of Releasit DS2? And you are prespraying with it, then following it up with more in the tank of the Cimex?!?

I've never done the 1 2 with punch and DS2... I always felt I may put down too much solution..

Thanks guys...Any thoughts on Matrix DS Plus from JonDon? The price is very low compared to some of the others?

Thanks guys...Any thoughts on Matrix DS Plus from JonDon? The price is very low compared to some of the others?
It won't clean as well as DS2. We tried it for some time a few years back, unfortunately it does not compare to these top shelf products being listing here.