Enhanced power max

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Re: Enhanced Dynachem PowerMax

Since all the guys on this board ...

like to tip the jug ...,

we added more oxidizer to the formula.

A little better deodorizing, stain removal and grout cleaning ability.

Freight prepaid on two 45# pails ...

for customers who tell us they are MB members.

Larry

LeeCory

Larry,

How long has it been enhanced? Just wondering if my last two 45 lb pails (about a month ago) were enhanced or not.

Name
Nate W.

Larry Cobb said:
Since all the guys on this board ...

like to tip the jug ...,

we added more oxidizer to the formula.

A little better deodorizing, stain removal and grout cleaning ability.

Freight prepaid on two 45# pails ...

for customers who tell us they are MB members.

Larry

This ones for Mytee John......... Freight prepaid to Hawaii or canada??

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Nate The Great said:
....... Freight prepaid to Hawaii or canada??

Continental U.S. only.

We prepay charges to the closest Port city for Hawaii (Los Angeles).

Larry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Larry..........I do not know if this last pail of Powermaxx was the so called new and improved but if it was it is not worth a shit....and if it was not....WTF are you doing to this stuff....??....I have been using Powermaxx for about 3 years now and I am well aware of what it can and cant do....the last 2 pails that I have gotten are getting lighter and lighter in color it use to be a darker yellow .....this crap is NOT working worth a damn.....It is supposed to be a powder...it has been a fooking brick...I have to break it up just to get it into the sprayer.....

Did a home today...big empty...well over 3000 sqft.....a house that I have done 3 other times for these people...the first time I did it ..it was really bad and your powermaxx cleaned it right up....They finally moved out so the joint was empty...they told the Realtor that I was the only one that they wanted to clean it.......off white...nylon....nothing special...slight foot traffic....I opened this new pail and it would NOT clean nothing.....thank god I still had some first step on the truck.... which with no effort at all cleaned it right up.........

If this stuff is being home growen in the back of your shop then you need to figure out WTH is going wrong.....If you are the middle man and getting it shipped in and then passing it on to us ....you need to start making some phone calls because someone is short changing you on something....and if this is the new and so called improved stuff....don't send me something with out telling me that you changed it or giving me the option if I even want it or not....at least if people get a heads up then we can at least expect it not to be constant as the pail before it....and I would really suggest you test this crap out first before you start sending it to people.....it would save people a bunch of headaches on both ends..............

If you have a pail of the good stuff...send it to me and I will send you this crap back....If not let me know and I will start looking for a different pre spray....................

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
ouch.

I haven't had any problems with the product, but I have noticed changes in appearance and texture.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I have used about half a pail of the new stuff. The texture of the powder does seem a little wetter and heavier than the old formula and does pack and settle down a little in the pail but it fluffs right up when you stir it a bit.

I have noticed no difference in cleaning ability though.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Hi Larry I'll be calling next week to order another 400 lb drum ( my 5 th in the past year ). I sent a message to Leslie Judson Jones asking for a sample of the 02 pre spray and I never got a reply :?: . I checked and the PM was received. oh well

Greenie

more importantly....what is the pH of the carpet after the pre-spray is RINSED?

Should be 7

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If you are going to openly display it...then you better be able to openly take it......

My clients depend on me to get a job done and I have to depend on the people I use to get me the stuff to get it done....

Jim Martin said:
Larry..........I do not know if this last pail of Powermaxx was the so called new and improved but if it was it is not worth a shit....and if it was not....WTF are you doing to this stuff....??....I have been using Powermaxx for about 3 years now and I am well aware of what it can and cant do....the last 2 pails that I have gotten are getting lighter and lighter in color it use to be a darker yellow .....this crap is NOT working worth a damn.....It is supposed to be a powder...it has been a fooking brick...I have to break it up just to get it into the sprayer.....

Did a home today...big empty...well over 3000 sqft.....a house that I have done 3 other times for these people...the first time I did it ..it was really bad and your powermaxx cleaned it right up....They finally moved out so the joint was empty...they told the Realtor that I was the only one that they wanted to clean it.......off white...nylon....nothing special...slight foot traffic....I opened this new pail and it would NOT clean nothing.....thank god I still had some first step on the truck.... which with no effort at all cleaned it right up.........

If this stuff is being home growen in the back of your shop then you need to figure out WTH is going wrong.....If you are the middle man and getting it shipped in and then passing it on to us ....you need to start making some phone calls because someone is short changing you on something....and if this is the new and so called improved stuff....don't send me something with out telling me that you changed it or giving me the option if I even want it or not....at least if people get a heads up then we can at least expect it not to be constant as the pail before it....and I would really suggest you test this crap out first before you start sending it to people.....it would save people a bunch of headaches on both ends..............

If you have a pail of the good stuff...send it to me and I will send you this crap back....If not let me know and I will start looking for a different pre spray....................

Jim you are shortchanging yourself by not using Powerstrike by Prochem. That is my go to prespray and is the best juice they make. If you want a lower ph then use the ultrapac but that stuff is pricey so mix it at 16 oz in your hf. The Powerstrike is a bit strong but I mix it light. You could get by with one scoop in your hydroforce but I mix 3 scoops which is half strength and it cleans everything. For restaurants use Powerburst. Everyone has their juice of choice and they all work great but Powerstrike has never let me down in 2 years and it is cheap as hell to use. 25 dollars and you only need 4-6 oz in your hf. Plus it never clumps. The powerburst needs a good shaking to disolve.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I can assure this....There had to be a HUGH drop in the efficiency of the product...
To get Jim that "HOT". :!:

If the powder is "OLD"..It will cake & discolor... :?:

However if this is the NEW formulation.. :?:

It is possible...That this new formula... :?: will NOT work for Jim anymore... :x

I agree that Jim should be notified of the new changes in this formula... :eek:

REMEMBER.....We all have different water across the country.... :idea:

This formula could be USLESS in Jim's arsonal anymore.... :cry:

Why does there always have to be a NEW formula..... :roll:

NEW COKE...really worked well..... :oops:

Any good emulsifier like Dry Slurry will clean dirty carpet if the water is over 200 and Jim is using a Vortex with great heat so the powder had to be crap. I bought a used jug of Prozyme once and that stuff is great but the powder was old and absolutely would not mix well and did not cut the grease on the restaurant I was cleaning. I don't think it is supposed to be left in the cold in your truck overnight either.I j

I have never tried Powermax but have heard a lot of good things about it. So don't judge by these posts how good the product is. I just use Prochem cause it works everytime.

HARPER said:
I can assure this....There had to be a HUGH drop in the efficiency of the product...

It is possible...That this new formula... :?: will NOT work for Jim anymore... :x

Funny you mention the coke because I swear coke out west tastes completley different than coke in the south. I guess it's the water.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Lee:

I have never understood the notion that a complaint should be handled privately. These boards are for information, good and bad, and I would be quite po'd to find out that Jim knew a product had changed and didn't tell us. Jim is a stand up guy and to berate him for speaking his mind is unfair.

You buttwad.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Marty is bored and likes the excitement.

However.....I'd have handled it privately first. There's a phone number on the package and it wouldn't take over a day or so of use to know a chemical isn't working right.

Like us with our customers, we'd like to hear complaints first hand if possible.

I solicit complaints.

Thanks,
Lee

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If my name was Lee Stockwell then I guess I would of handled it differently...but because it is not...I will handle it how I see fit......

also...

There's a phone number on the package and it wouldn't take over a day or so of use to know a chemical isn't working right.

If you read my post it does say that I had just opened it for that job..so it did not even take me a full room to figure it was not any good........Like I said...I have been using this stuff long enough to know what it can do and what I should be able to expect from it and I do not have the time nor the desire to start second guessing my chemicals.....

and we won't even get started about what I am going to have to do come Monday ..I have a full booked week and Now I have to find something to get me threw......

Lee Stockwell said:
Probably better to have given Larry a private heads-up before the very public bash Jim.

Thanks,
Lee

Lee,

If a Company come here to shill and solicit publicly in leu of a email or post card then way can't the criticism come the same way ?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jim;

The only change made to the PowerMax was an increase in the amount of oxidizer.

The color in the product comes from the citrus solvent.

It is off-white when manufactured, and gradually turns more yellow within a week or so.

We manufacture every batch in stainless steel mixing equipment.

We inspect every raw material, and do reject some of them.

We keep retained samples of every batch made.

There is a batch code of 4 numbers on the bottom right of the label.

Satisfaction is always guaranteed,
with any cleaning product purchased from us.

I'll contact you Monday for replacement.

pH is 8 after a neutral water rinse.

Larry

P.S. Chris - We are supporting this board with 4X larger current advertising budget than last year.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
HARPER said:

Funny you mention the coke because I swear coke out west tastes completley different than coke in the south. I guess it's the water.

Is that bottled or out of the fountain???

fountain and bottled always taste different.

bottled is in a controled setting IE. purified water....fountain...well yea it bounces from city to city around here, and from station to station (gas)

Greenie

If you rinse with a "neutral" 7pH water only rinse, how is the carpet left at an 8pH? unless there is residue still in the carpet?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
That's the main reason I stick to a major name brand like Prochem.

Consistancy in production.

Hiring Jose' or a moonlighting retard grocery bagger to mix chems just doesn't cut it.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Jeff the water here in my area is actually above 7. I don't know why but it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom