Every Year at Connections there is that ONE item...

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I hope it like a Zipper wand with counter rotating spinners on the inside. ( Like a tile spinner ) That thing would clean like crazy. If thats not it someone needs to build it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I hope it like a Zipper wand with counter rotating spinners on the inside. ( Like a tile spinner ) That thing would clean like crazy. If thats not it someone needs to build it.
Just try a Turbo Hybrid on a nasty carpet to know that's true.

I told Eric at MF that the jets could be replaced with the "turbo nozzles" like used on pressure washer wands.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Please have them fix all of their typos!!!! If they can't be bothered to proofread their advertising before they release it, it makes one wonder how well they are checking the tool!

Take care,
Lisa

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Lisa,

I think the typos were intentional to give it a bit of informality and an indicator of the tongue-in-cheek nature of the advert campaign.

Yeah, I know. The whole think exhibits little sub-themes designed to illicit a bit of itchy irritation in everyone, in the hopes that it will be more memorable or interesting.

Heck, it's got both of us talking about it.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lisa,

I think the typos were intentional to give it a bit of informality and an indicator of the tongue-in-cheek nature of the advert campaign.

Yeah, I know. The whole think exhibits little sub-themes designed to illicit a bit of itchy irritation in everyone, in the hopes that it will be more memorable or interesting.

Heck, it's got both of us talking about it.

I don't buy it. Typo's convey ignorance or carelessness, not informality. Fix them.

Take care,
Lisa

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I don't buy it. Typo's convey ignorance or carelessness, not informality. Fix them.

Take care,
Lisa

So when Bawb shortens words words in his posts (e.g. leaving the "e" off the work "like"), and is misspelling them, it is not for effect, but out of ignorance and carelessness?
I think it is for effect.

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
So when Bawb shortens words words in his posts (e.g. leaving the "e" off the work "like"), and is misspelling them, it is not for effect, but out of ignorance and carelessness?
I think it is for effect.

Bawb likely didn't shorten and misspell words in his advertising materials.

Take care,
Lisa

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Big difference between intentionally misspelling words to simulate a certain way of speech and misspelling words because you don't know any better or are too lazy to proofread.

Last edited:
Reactions: bob vawter

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Please have them fix all of their typos!!!! If they can't be bothered to proofread their advertising before they release it, it makes one wonder how well they are checking the tool!

Take care,
Lisa

It took me plenty of time to think up all those typos and put them in. Now you want me to take them out?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I have peeked at several member's websites here, and have seen several instances of misspelled and/or incorrect use of certain words. Now, you won't lose any customers by using great spelling/grammar, but I guarantee you will lose a few if you don't. I, for one, really appreciate when such things are pointed out to me. It's just good business.

F

FB7777

Let's see this English teachers wet dream of a website you have Gardner

Or are you just another all day broke dick BB poser?

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sister Irene is going to be so disappointed in me!
nun.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom