Every Year at Connections there is that ONE item...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
It's not a personal post on social media, it's their fooking advertising campaign, for a business :hopeless:. It should not have misspelled words and typos, especially in the first line!

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Lisa when you go to the movies, do you talk to the screen?

I would Jane loved to sit behind you during the Blare Witch Project..

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lisa when you go to the movies, do you talk to the screen?

I would Jane loved to sit behind you during the Blare Witch Project..

I understand they are going for the "Blair Witch", "UFO conspiracy" style. You can do that and still spell your copy correctly.

Take care,
Lisa

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Mikey typed Blare Witch, and Lisa typed Blair. I quickly looked it up, thought I would tease Lisa a little but wouldn't you know - hers was the correct spelling......

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
That shouldn't shock anybody :razz:.

ps. i put myself on that list also, its the auto-correct. Yeah that's it...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
As usual.......the thread does a 180 and goes right off subject. Now back to the original Friggin' question...........best product?

I'm already kinda liking the new door seal that Mark Saiger has been using and testing. Especially the new model with a window!

How'd ja like that grammar?

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The question is how did you guys have the patience (more likely stamina) to sit and watch all of that.
That thing had so many teasers in teasers wrapped in tongue in cheek teasers, that I totally lost interest.

Scott, could you sum it up for me please.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Summary for Ofer - You can read all the posts, watch all the videos and you would learn absolutely nothing about #project whirlwind. It was just me and a few friends goofing and having fun and hoping to get some talk started. I think that par worked.

To get the real scoop and see the new product come to the Interlink booth outside in the Mikefest area at The Experience next week,

Mikey P

Administrator
Either does Scott

Only Gordon Hanks, two soon to be very rich former counter clerks at Radio Shack, Fred Boyle and your's truly have seen the Whirlwind.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fred is such a sharp businessman, you have to have a very good product in order for him endorse it. Just from the very little he has said, its peaked my interest.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I hope I'm not infringing by saying this, but, the Seal-A-Door will be in "use" at the flood house...please stop by and see it! Also, two of them are included in the "Mikey's Fest Pet Rescue Raffle".

I'm looking into your seal-a-door.. I ordered the Bane one last week and they sent me some POS! I called them and they said they were no longer being made, SO why do they advertize that they have them on their site? Thank god that is the only thing I ever bought from them.. What a waste of time!

Reactions: sealcanvas

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'm looking into your seal-a-door.. I ordered the Bane one last week and they sent me some POS! I called them and they said they were no longer being made, SO why do they advertize that they have them on their site? Thank god that is the only thing I ever bought from them.. What a waste of time!

Wow...they are not selling them anymore?

Keith, if you have questions about the unit, just get ahold of me. My cell is 218-259-9099

I really do like the unit with the wings added to it the best as well as what Ron calls the Combo unit.

I am thinking about buying a couple more as Christmas gifts for my 2 brothers that do carpet cleaning.

I am thinking of having Ron modify them for doing duct cleaning too.

Just let me know :)

F

FB7777

Ron,

Would you mind telling me the cost of the seal a door? I am extremely interested.

Went to your Facebook page and the sealadoorpricing Facebook page and only saw your return guarantee but no pricing info

If you don't wish to publish could you kindly shoot me an email with pricing info, boylecarpetcleaning@comcast.net.

Fantastic idea by the way!
Thanks!

Reactions: sealcanvas

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ron,

Would you mind telling me the cost of the seal a door? I am extremely interested.

Went to your Facebook page and the sealadoorpricing Facebook page and only saw your return guarantee but no pricing info

If you don't wish to publish could you kindly shoot me an email with pricing info, boylecarpetcleaning@comcast.net.

Fantastic idea by the way!
Thanks!

Just a quick link from here about it and a cut and paste.

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?274171-Newer-Style-door-drape-guard&highlight=door+drape

Ron has 3 different sizes: (and many colors)

Standard $121.95
Combo which is meant to work in taller doors/commercial tall and standard doors: $137.95
Jumbo $157.95

For shipping, it is considered over sized and shipping can be $30-$35. If he were to break it down and have a person assemble it onsite, it could save about $8-9 on shipping. (I told him, put mine together....I don't want to take the time...LOL)

www.sealcanvas.com
https://www.facebook.com/SealADoor
https://www.facebook.com/sealadoorpricing
https://www.facebook.com/ron.hunkins?fref=photo

Give me a shout guys if you have questions I might be able to answer and I will keep you updated on my impressions of the unit.

F

FB7777

Thanks Mark!

Just spoke with Ron, really helpful guy. He has quite a lot of experience in building other industry specific enclosures. Really sounds like a winner and looking forward to the feedback after The Experience.

Do you have the Combo version? Trying to figure out how to store it in the butler truck? hanging PVC maybe?

Also thinking about getting my logo on it so you can see it while it's installed. Should be a great advertising and customer service tool!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Thanks Mark!

Just spoke with Ron, really helpful guy. He has quite a lot of experience in building other industry specific enclosures. Really sounds like a winner and looking forward to the feedback after The Experience.

Do you have the Combo version? Trying to figure out how to store it in the butler truck? hanging PVC maybe?

Also thinking about getting my logo on it so you can see it while it's installed. Should be a great advertising and customer service tool!

Don't over think it Fred. From the pictures I've seen of Marks rig, you just throw it in there anywhere. :pig:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks Mark!

I would recommend the combo. The standard is easier for a client T maybe get in and out, but to me the combo best of everything.

Marty is actually correct as I have not made a permanent location and have been resting it on the waste tank BACK wand holder. I will send you pics of my BUSY and MESSY van... Lol!

I have some ideas for a simple 2 piece holder that could be universal, but been just pounded with work.

I am going to buy 4 combo units with wings soon 2 for my vans and 2 for my Brothers as Christmas presents.

I love the units and in winter, they are going to be life savers! Heck, this Spring and summer they were!

I will be back home in a while and send you a bunch of pics of my MESSY and BUSY vans... Lol. (feel the love Marty :) )

Also will send some other photos from my Facebook, ect for you.

I am going to put my logos on both sides of the units too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom