Everything happens for a reason..

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I awoke this morning to a blizzard that I didn't know was coming. 6 inches overnight and by 4 pm we had 19. I only had my nightly account scheduled today so no biggie. They closed down by 1:00 and I didn't have to work.
This freed me up for the Webinair with Jim Bardwell. All I have to say (yeah right) is wow!
What an informative, intelligent, and funny man he is!
The things that were discussed were very eye opening for me, in particular how to break into the high end market, but also learning about the personality standards of DISC.
I never would've thought to learn about this to better market to my customers and seal the deal so to speak.
For those who missed it, I would highly recommend watching it! Really good stuff!

Jim Bardwell

Name
Jim Bardwell
Well thank you Kellie for those very kind words. I had a great time with Mike and Mark talking about stuff that I truly love to talk about. So it means a lot to me know someone found value in our conversation.
I encourage your interest in personality discernment as a tool to better serve your clients. The philosophy of self adaptation to meet the needs of others has become a big part of my professional life but, and maybe most importantly, it has had a bigger impact on me as a person.
Ok, enough Kum-Ba-Yah stuff...well maybe just one more.
Yes, I agree that everything happens for a reason. But I also believe that the choices we make about the attitude we will have when " Things" happen is where the trick is!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Last night I looked up a little bit about the personality tests, and saw the DISC one, but also one that was designed by Carl Jung..
Don't laugh but I did the free, quick test.....
image.png

Reactions: darcie smith

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I really enjoyed it because it was authentic. I could tell that Jim really enjoys his work and has the experience to speak from a place of some real authority. I'm sure his customers trust him because of this. Trust is huge, at any level.

It's really refreshing to hear a guy talk about how the size of his company will be limited by what the market can bear at that upper level. TOO MANY people might think that THE measure of success is "How many trucks do you have?". It was obvious that he isn't thinking like that. It's very refreshing to see.

One more reason to make it to Nashville!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom