EZ Nick needs our help.

Mikey P

Administrator
You don't like him because he's Rampage's friend.

Lol, nice try.

The fact that you didn't see what's wrong with his machines really makes me wonder about you Lee.

So whats this all about Lee?

Are you just having fun or am I going to have to get out my Gimp?

Sutley's chains and ball gag have a quick release system you know...

C

cory kenyon

I thought he just banned you Mike from his board...Don't let him back he's a moron!..also don't let cooper come here either.

Name
Lee Stockwell
"Dueling admins" banning each other for not having the same tastes, friends, and politics is pretty much to be expected I guess. It's been a long time since Jr High school for me, so forgive me for being so tired of it.

At each board now the admins are saying "good riddance" to people for the most shallow of "reasons". Perhaps they don't when the board is new, but it doesn't take long for it to happen.

I saw it after the FOJL explosion ten years ago. Jax tried to be all inclusive (in the spirit of "viva la difference!") but soon a few who were first became intent on excluding people more than helping them. He started Summerfest with those ideals in mind.

This board was my hope that a grassroots group of very diverse men and women could finally get along and make a real difference.

I'm not giving up but "...please, someone slap Lee upside the head cause he's obviously lost his mind.
Actually you could probably boot Lee and be ahead at this point."
_

Makes me wonder?

Thanks,
Lee

Mikey P

Administrator
Wow Lee, If I read you right, you are expecting the Admins of this board to be even more forgiving of human nature then the Grand Poobahs of your own religion?

Forgive us/me for not living up to a standard even your own God wont.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Lee Stockwell said:
Let me add one more appeal: Bring back Evan Kessler!

He was never on here and claims to have no interest.
In any case, although he lurks on other boards he never posts so exactly what is the point of this one?

d-day

Lee Stockwell said:
I'd like to see him standardize on one or two simple designs and produce the same machine over and over again.

He should have never let the pix of his experimenting on HX ideas get out. In all honesty the basic units he sold us looked better in fit and finish, but not quite "mass production" quality.

I'd like to see him finally learn to:

1. Stay out of any bb controversy that is personal in nature.
2. Given his large phone bill, give priority to the occasional customer complaint call.
3. Use a grinder.

I know other mfg's like to pile onto Nick, but he at least makes a machine that doesn't eat belts or couplers, and it does get hot.

Thanks,
Lee

My EZ looks just fine - not a thing like the photos of I've seen of Nicks Heat Exchanger experiments. I too would like to see him standardize one or two designs. My one and only fear of running my EZs is that if a heat exchanger does go bust, I'll have to send the old one back to Nick (on my dime) so he can build and ship (also on my dime) a replacement back to me. I shudder at how long the down time would be under such a scenario. Everything else would be easy (EZ) for me to remove and replace without ever having to involve Nick. Engine, coupler, belts, blower, water pump, hoses, etc. are readily available and easily replaced. But there's only one place on earth to get that heat exchanger -EZ Nick!

That being said, I suppose that when the day comes for me to purchase a new slide-in, I will be on the phone with Nick ordering me another EZ.

It is too bad Nick doesn't take Lee's sage advice and do WJWD and turn the other cheek on these bbs. It hurts himself certainly, but it also hurts those cleaners out there who would benefit from choosing an EZ but decides not to due to the controversy surrounding Nick's bb persona.

That being said, Nick has always responded to my concerns and treated me well.

Greenie

To be fair I think Nick's older machines the smaller ones were his better creation, aren't your machines some of his smaller ones David?

d-day

Greenie said:
To be fair I think Nick's older machines the smaller ones were his better creation, aren't your machines some of his smaller ones David?

Hi Jeff, yes, my EZ's are very lean, very mean cleaning machines. I agree that Nick really has a winner with the EZ's I have - especially the second one. Nick could have built himself quite a business if he would have just ran with that design. Reliable, easy to operate, low maintenance, very very hot. Nick's has the same tendency most carpet cleaners have with respect to marketing - "If it ain't broke, break it." He is too much a tinkerer and experimenter and too little the concerned with the business end of building TM's.

Greenie

What wand do you run on those units? number and size of jets etc...

Do they have Temp gages? What do you find is an average sustainable temp when cleaning?

Chads

Supportive Member
So Mikey are you going to let him back on or what. I think you should this is a learning type of forum here he might have learned a few lessons while he has been away of how to conduct biz. And no his truck mounts aren't that bad they lack a little refinement and craftsmanship but generally speaking they are good machines for low prices. You don't go buy a Hugo and bitch its not as good as a Mercedes or has all the bells and whistles of Bentley It is what it is.

d-day

Greenie said:
What wand do you run on those units? number and size of jets etc...

Do they have Temp gages? What do you find is an average sustainable temp when cleaning?

I've been looking for a good wand and glide salesman to sell me a new wand - I'm looking to upgrade around the time of the post-labor day rush (a little back to school present for me). I'm using ancient wand technology right now. If you happen to know someone you can email me the contact info at dayspam@rcn.com

C

cory kenyon

You would let him back on, considering how much crap he talked about you guys and Greenie on his board. I think it would be foolish to let him back.

Greenie

David, there is the US Products wand and the Mytee Bentley that come with a glide.

Did you catch the other questions I had about your current set up?

T

The Magician

Greenie i guess your not going to get a answer to your question.
this post is a joke right Mikie?
He should raise his price and put better craftmenshift into his work. Add guages and a painter

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ever notice which gauges come standard on a Butler?...or where the pressure adjustment control is located?

Our EZ's had pressure, vacuum and temperature gauges. I'm sure he sold some without one or more of those. :-)

I'm surprised at the high dollar machines with no way to check the oil pressure, charging system, or temperature of the motor itself.

Thanks,
Lee

T

The Magician

Lee there have been machines built with no temp guages. Amazing how some owners brag about hot heat and have no guages to prove it. What Greenie was asking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom