EZ Nick needs our help.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Not the place to save sixty bucks. Even a NAPA gauge and sender would be less.

Wish the 405's came with a tach...or at least a tinytach....

d-day

Greenie's Questions

Greenie said:
Did you catch the other questions I had about your current set up?

Greenie said:
What wand do you run on those units? number and size of jets etc...

Do they have Temp gages? What do you find is an average sustainable temp when cleaning?

Hi Jeff,

Looks like I better answer your questions. I was hoping quietly to ignore them as it was not at all my intention to get this involved in this issue concerning Nick and the EZ's. Its BS like the above posts (not yours Jeff) that caused me to abandon the boards two years ago, and from the looks of it, I should just stay off as it seems that even an even handed, no ax to grind post causes unpleasant consequences.

Here are my answers to your questions:

I use a two jet wand - size of jets? I don't know.

Do the EZ's have temp guages? Mine do not - just thermostats to raise/lower the temperature. Average sustainable temp when cleaning? I do not know. Here's what I do know: I know that I have a burn scar across my left forearm from when a solution line blew on me at the wand a couple of years ago and the solution slashed across the skin causing immediate redness and blistering within minutes. I also know that after a few minutes the quick connect is always too hot to disconnect without a work glove. I also know that I don't sell truckmounts. I have never received nor do I have an agreement to recieve any compensation from Nick. I don't even post on these boards much anymore.

I do know that I have common sense enough to know a hot machine without needing a temp gage at the TM to tell me that it is hot enough to scald me at the wand. I was NOT prompted by Nick or anyone else to post a defense of Nick and the machines he made me. All I know is that both machines have performed admirably for me day after day, and that Nick has always returned my calls and he has always taken care of me when I had a question or needed a part, etc.

I really never intended to get into the bulletin board equivalent of a technical pissing contest. I'm a carpet cleaner. I think of myself as a business owner though many no doubt would be quick to point an accusing fingers at me and say "No you don't! You own a job, not a business!" Well, then, I own a job. I use two EZ-TM's to perform the main functions of that job. I have had two callbacks in 8 years and one of those was scheduled at my request, not the customer's. I have supported my family for 8 years on my own. And all without ever knowing the size of my jets or the temp ATW.

Peace to you Jeff,

God Bless,

David
Just a cc'er

PS I do not have the time or desire to engage in any bbs controvery. If anyone has any questions about my experience with EZTMs and Nick, email me at dayspamat r c n dotcom

Greenie

David, you are a veteran to the bbs drama, don't let it scare you off, come back and visit from time to time. And thanks for the answers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom