Fels Naptha

Name
Jeff T
Weak response AGAIN…

I know Marty, you are the ONLY one on this board that knows what you are doing…

No one else has a clue…

We are all idiots and moronic tools…

This is not about the size of one’s manhood, it’s about giving advice to someone who is asking.

Austin, only listen to Marty, he is the best there is, and best there ever will be.

Whatever floats your boat Captain…

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Marty you only need 350 k In Sales to compete in Canada

One truck and 2 cimexs .

At least Marty's gas is half of California and Canada

Screenshot_20231008-221757.png

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
Read the description and it sounds a lot like d limonene to me 🤔
It's a water base solvent and surfactant blend. Go ahead and pour the limeline on your carpet and don't blot it or touch it just let it dry and watch what happens to that area, it'll attract soil like glue as well as eat up the glue foundation.

Now pour some undiluted top spot in the area next to it and don't blot it or touch it and let it dry and watch what happens it'll dry to a crispy crystal that will vacuum away and leave no residue at all it won't harm the glue in the foundation whatsoever

Name
Austin Willoughby
It's a water base solvent and surfactant blend. Go ahead and pour the limeline on your carpet and don't blot it or touch it just let it dry and watch what happens to that area, it'll attract soil like glue as well as eat up the glue foundation.

Now pour some undiluted top spot in the area next to it and don't blot it or touch it and let it dry and watch what happens it'll dry to a crispy crystal that will vacuum away and leave no residue at all it won't harm the glue in the foundation whatsoever
Ohh good to know. I'll have to get a bottle

Mikey P

Administrator
TOPSSPOT gets rid of all the mystery black and brown spots

Plus ink, filtration lines, ring around the collar, and can be used as a leave behind encap on carpet or tile, doesnt need to be rinsed and wont leave a resoiling residue at any dilution.

You can buy it direct if you're a bitter old prick who cant stand the fact that I make $4 off a gallon if you choose to buy it off GG. com

Youll never mess with a soap bar again

Last edited:
Name
Austin Willoughby

Plus ink, filtration lines, ring around the collar, and can be used as a leave behind encap on carpet or tile, doesnt need to be rinsed and wont leave a resoiling residue at any dilution.

You can buy it direct if you're a bitter old prick who cant stand the fact that I make $4 off a gallon if you choose to buy it off GG. com

Nice I'll get a jug for sure. Sounds like the stuff I'm looking to get my hands on. Kinda want an all in 1 spotter that doesn't leave a mess if it doesn't rinse all the way out.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Even on upholstery where Grandpas head left a gooey mess?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Gotta get me some of the crystal style. I saw a post the other day about 1 you stick in yhe waste tank and does the work for you. Idk how long for though. Maybe that was a cleaner lol. Can't remember now
Sprinkle on the spot and rinse kills foam in the line and tank.

It's the best

Reactions: Rick J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom