Fels Naptha

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So ik for a fact portables foam more specifically from what I believe is because you're putting way less water down when rinsing so in theory it doesn't dilute near as much as when using a truckmount.
No, not with my portable. It foams more because of the small waste tank. Truck mounts can foam as badly. I have had some carpets when someone has been spot cleaning and the area under my wand turns white with old residue. You also hear the difference in the airflow of the wand. With a truck mount, the wand will usually clear. With a portable, you might end up with dirty foam and water blowing out of the exhaust.

Name
Austin Willoughby
No, not with my portable. It foams more because of the small waste tank. Truck mounts can foam as badly. I have had some carpets when someone has been spot cleaning and the area under my wand turns white with old residue. You also hear the difference in the airflow of the wand. With a truck mount, the wand will usually clear. With a portable, you might end up with dirty foam and water blowing out of the exhaust.
Yea I can agree there my portable has a small tank as well and had some issues before they sent a fix for it with excessive foaming. However I still believe if you use more water for diluting when rinsing with say a truck mount bc the flow is typically higher in theory if all criteria is met. Say proper chemical spraying with no introduction to customers crazy chems. In a side by side comparison the truck mount may foam less? Idk just speculating here lol

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yea I can agree there my portable has a small tank as well and had some issues before they sent a fix for it with excessive foaming. However I still believe if you use more water for diluting when rinsing with say a truck mount bc the flow is typically higher in theory if all criteria is met. Say proper chemical spraying with no introduction to customers crazy chems. In a side by side comparison the truck mount may foam less? Idk just speculating here lol
It's all relative

Reactions: Austin Willoughby

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My thinking on color loss would be heat?

What type of heat? encaps have ammonia, heat transfer if to hot will pull color.

Just like a red stain.

Reactions: Austin Willoughby

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I read once where clorox causes issues in natural fibers, but dint qoute me...

:laura2:

Methinks that I piqued your ire by mentioning that TOPS isn't always a good idea on natural fibers.

Read my reply again please.

"Not a criticism of the product; there are a lot of great, effective products that can cause problems on natural fiber fabrics."

Pax vobiscum

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Methinks that I piqued your ire by mentioning that TOPS isn't always a good idea on natural fibers.

Read my reply again please.

"Not a criticism of the product; there are a lot of great, effective products that can cause problems on natural fiber fabrics."

Pax vobiscum
Just the fact that someone used a 13 and then gripe about the obvious predictable results erks me.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Just the fact that someone used a 13 and then gripe about the obvious predictable results erks me.

Gotcha

You should see the “dichlor wars” the Ruggies engage in

(“Ruggie” being preferred a preferred nomenclature that 3.0 should use rather than the unfortunate LGBTQ reference 1.0 used)

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom