filter.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
anyone have one of these laying around.....they want to part with........

DSC02839.jpg

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I thought no one liked these, what do you like about these Jim, over other brands (IE Mytees Piglet filter)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I cant even find that style filter to drill one.......interlink went to a different style..........and went back to the smaller opening.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Devastator is the only choice for serious cleaners.

Even those with no ass.

I am sure it is a good filter... but....I really have no interest in it....I don't like the idea of being locked down to a filter bag..and I don't like how big they are.........and leave my ass out of it............

hogjowl

Idiot™
You don't like being "locked down" to a $2.00 filter bag available at all home centers and most paint stores?

And, you have a truck the size of Mikey's head and you're worried about the size of your filter?

I may have to take your number out of my phone.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
You don't like being "locked down" to a $2.00 filter bag available at all home centers and most paint stores?

And, you have a truck the size of Mikey's head and you're worried about the size of your filter?

I may have to take your number out of my phone

and the down side to this is ..what...?????

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

I may have to take your number out of my phone.

Oye where do you get said filter bags??? like what should i be asking about???

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Devastater is an amazing filter. I get one or two weeks out of each filter typically. And they are super inexpensive filters. I buy them in huge bundles. Pump out has no more clogs and also no vacuum loss. Just saying

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Never seen so many cleaners get wood over a filter and filter bag. :icon_rolleyes:

You guys need to get out more, there is a whole new world out there, phones with no cords, disposable razors, microfiber mops, electric door locks, MICOWAVE OVENS....it's just amazing the innovation in the last 20-years.

Fookin Loozers! :razz:

Sorry I need a cup of coffee.
:lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey hey hey hey......I am getting tired of cleaning that tank out....yet i want a good filter so i dont loose sucky suck either....

soooo shhhhhh

ohhhh do you have my logo ideas done???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom