Finally got to use the Everest

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Looks like ya didn't have much to say about it. I guess you weren't impressed..

Mikey P

Administrator
The 650 is shockingly quite, even on mach 2..

Heat builds quicker ftom a cold fresh tank than any unit I've ever studied.

Dual wanding autmn any combination of 300 ft of hose is as good as a Big Truck but I would imagine beyond 300 it wouldn't quite compare as3 AT owners say the D12 is unuseable at any length but it certainly is with the 650 at 150'.

Hot AF with the 12s 6 flow, with NO reason the flow more. An amazing combination.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My friend Alex just brought his "New" HP650 Everest over to my place. He bought it used from John Olson for something like $20k. Motor was pulled out of a wrecked Hyundai with 30k miles. The TM was rebuilt and cleaned up with new powder coat. The new meter shows only 2 hours. Seems like a nice little unit. Just a little issue with the temp gauge. Something about having to jiggle the sensor. I think it's going to be a pretty good machine. It's a little quieter than my 870.

Ugh, I gotta go clean an assisted living dining room. Off I go.

Reactions: Old Coastie

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can anyone from Prochem/Sapphire tell us the improvements that have been made on the new Grey/Red Everest models vs the previous blue models?

They did a wonderful job showing us the improvements on the Peak and Legend. I don't think I've seen a good intro video on the Everest yet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I give you 6 months....

before what?
Mike's a semi-retired, cherry picking, rich playboy, boutique cleaner living the life of Riley .
what practical use for such over capacity of a big unit for single wand?

don't make cents or sense
and unless he goes full bore in the future w/fulltime crew on board, the big unit is only good for small peeder syndrome sufferers

..LT.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom