Fleet of Vortex/AT trucks

G

Jason Bailey I think is the guys name in Iowa. He's been in AT ads.

Nathan Denno (sp?) in Flaggstaff has several. I talked to him on phone once.

The Wizard has a picture of 2 on his website and his sales car.

The Preacher

why do you ask Becker? is your old lady about to hammer a big corp that she'll get a life time chunk of???LOL

G

Nathan doesn't have a fleet of them unless things changed drastically in the last year. Wizard has only 1. I believe Chet Pharies has at least a few. I may be wrong but I think Chet and Jason are switching their fleets to Aero Techs and they have both now. Joe Denman has 2 Vortex's.

There are many companies that have more than 1. I believe Jason Bailey has at least 6 trucks.

Dave

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah well I can hardly keep a single wand machine busy much less a multi wand machine, and more than one?

I know Venturi had a fleet, or does. Whats left of them. I see their rigs around here once in a while. Last one of their truck I saw was a CDS in a Chevy 3/4 ton.

I do have a working plan for storage of a "big truck" should I get there. Gunna need to clean more than 4-5 jobs a week.

Maybe instead of flying home from Vegas next Sept I'll drive back an AT.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
You need to premarket a certain market for big trucks first,the residential is always there...

Ideally movie cinemas,large places with tons of square footage that can be annihilated very fast and effectual...

that has to be a training ground as well as a place to assist in maintenance costs for future...

Also since I do not own one,I would surmise some investment in either Bio-Diesel sources using restaurants waste.

That visit to them also could be used as a sales tool.To acquire the restaurants themselves...

The thought of 2 vortex's running 4 wands makes the jobs so much easier.They go home much faster,its cleaned very,very fast.An there could be some sort of weekly visit for rugs and tile.So as to make the money come in more ...

But you need large places to run the fleet.24/7.for if you do not you have 70gs a truck doing noting each nite.An that's a major shame...

Name
Lee Stockwell
Joe Denman and Jesse Clark have just said on the ICS board that no one is returning their calls and emails regarding problems with their V's.

Guess they won't be featured in upcoming ads??

Dan Joner

Lee,

Didn't Joe say he had not heard from Shawn? I don't know if you were implying that Blueline had not responded - they didn't, but I don't know if they were originally included.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Carters in the Placerville California area supposedly has 3 Vortex's, but they have to compete with my son in law's Powermatic. :)

Carters advertises big time. .18 cents per square foot for steam cleaning and .28 psf for "dry steam" cleaning. I am not sure the difference, but it may be the Drimaster rotary tool is used.

They are cheaper priced than my son in law who has been at .33 cent for about a year and plan to soon go to 35 cents now that they have a little over 3 full years in business.

Loren

steve g

Name
steve garrett
venturi did, we all know where that went. I also find it intresting that the venturis that somehow still survived are not buying more vortexs to replace the old ones, they are using more conventional equipment

G

Lee,

You notice how Mike skips over what you said. Jesse Clark is having problems with the 7000 blower that Shawn designed and Shawn the designer isn't returning his calls. I'm sure he has a good excuse.

Dave

Shane

I talked to Shawn today.

Called him....left a message, he called me within 15 minutes.

Mikey P

Administrator
AT should stick to what they do best.

Joker, Joker, Joker!!!!!

I have heard from more then one person that AT sabotaged post settlement V units to fail.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Don I spoke with a Venturi Manager recently. They are going to van and slideins. They do mostly Apts and water damage.

If you check em out there are some good Vent V's left. Seems like the vans are more employee friendly.

Brad

G

That is a pretty strong claim there Mike. I would never believe that. As far as Shawn calling Shane back so quickly, I have experienced the same thing. When my truck was on order and Shawn didn't want to talk to me because FMI dropped him, Mike and Chris would say Shawn calls them back.

Why can't he call someone back when they need help?

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
Plywood...

Wow! Sign me up

Why guy's with problems call Shawn instead of BL is beyond me..

He works on websites and wraps now. If you have a tech issue call a BL mechanic for christ's sakes..

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
This is the deal, Shawn is not Vortex anymore. Blueline is Vortex. If you have a question about the V you call Chuck or Kevin at Blueline. Shawn is a sales guy, web page designer, and manual writer. If you have problems you call the people you need to call.
Blueline doesn't know who needs help if you call Shawn. Shawn is wearing many hats but can't wear them all at once.

If you have questions call the guys paid to help you. Chuck or Kevin at 1-928-445-0167

G

From his post on ICS he called Blueline and they couldn't help him because they didn't build it. That is the blower that Shawn supposedly designed, all AT does is install it. I guess after he posted on ICS Blueline took care of it.

Dave

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Chuck
What is your boner about me working for Blueline?

I don't work for them!

If I ever work for Blueline you will be the first I call.

G

I just thought you did the way you were acting at MF...

I guess Thom is smarter than I thought...remember the saying about buying the cow when you get the milk for free...

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I said I don't work for them, I didn't say I wasn't getting hooked up.

All the free Root Beer I can drink!

Back
Top Bottom