Fleet of Vortex/AT trucks

G

You are in a funny situation...

You are being pimped, but not paid.

Whores get paid, but sluts do it for free...

Pimped and not paid is an odd hybrid.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I was kidding about the Root Beer dude!

I have done a few things for Blueline and they have paid me way better than I am worth.

I do not work for them but have helped them a few times.

If I do go full time I will call ya!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
you guys are forgetting one important point, if the machine is so great, walk ups happen every day etc, the customer housewife has an orgasim the moment the vortex pulls up, by mearly owning a vortex you become rich, why on earth is venturi going to vans and slide ins?? venturi are the only ones who have a real long term relationship with these machines and they aren't buying more, what does that tell you

rhyde

Name
rhyde
every time you see a venturi they are beat to shit by employees that don't care or are careless

This is a weird thread seems some of you guys have an Ax to grind with vortex or Shawn or Adam Hale or Mikey or Blue Line ?

Greenie

Damn stevie...you were one of those "employees" you know why they ain't buying more, what kind of a biz owner puts 2 chimps in a $90K truck, they don't really appreciate it. SO yea...It's back to vans.

Brad_Smith

Are you sure Jason Bailey has 6 trucks in Iowa. Cause 2 of his trucks are here (orange actually clean V's) guy says he is buddies with him. I think he might have trucks in other cities. The guy here does mostly apartments. He tells em his truck is so powerful that it cleans the pad.

Brad

Back
Top Bottom