Following Mikey

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
20200807_142842.jpg

I Hope I love mine as much as Mikey loves his.

Went from the Biggest TM's to this reasonable TM.

Im no longer doing big commercial jobs, dual wanding, nor long hose runs. Usually under 120' hose runs.
Maybe my shoulder will last longer.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
View attachment 101455

I Hope I love mine as much as Mikey loves his.

Went from the Biggest TM's to this reasonable TM.

Im no longer doing big commercial jobs, dual wanding, nor long hose runs. Usually under 120' hose runs.
Maybe my shoulder will last longer.
I think it's a very practical truck mount. Really has everything you need for single wand operation.

Reactions: Papa John

1900 North

Name
Richard Swan
I think it's a very practical truck mount. Really has everything you need for single wand operation.
I went from a Vortex to a 650 a year ago and still miss the power and reliability of the Vortex. I hope you’ll continue to post your thoughts on the 370. I like the way you’ve set up the machine and reels all from the side door. Maintenance on the 370 looks challenging with the tight fit between the seat and hose reel.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A friend of mine has the 370 and a regulator fried up
Low hours
NOT a common part you can get at a auto parts store.

If you don't have a very good relationship with your dist you could be waiting 2 or 3 weeks.

Mikey P

Administrator
I can do most everything myself, and im an idiot...

Your San Francisco's clients and neighbors will love how whisper quiet this thing is once you're 5 ft away from the machine.. adjust your vacuum to 14 in and crank your PMs up to 3200 and get a devastator 12-in and you'll be cleaning like a rockstar..

Send all your obnoxious customers to Ofer and you'll get lovely gifts in exchange...

IMG_20200807_165949.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
TCS did an emergency repair on one that was days old, because Jon-Don said it’d be a week. Guy bought it from Jon-Don.
Eh, I don’t believe that. Everyone I know that owns a 370 near tcs has told me that they turn down working on those truckmounts.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I can do most everything myself, and im an idiot...

Your San Francisco's clients and neighbors will love how whisper quiet this thing is once you're 5 ft away from the machine.. adjust your vacuum to 14 in and crank your PMs up to 3200 and get a devastator 12-in and you'll be cleaning like a rockstar..

Send all your obnoxious customers to Ofer and you'll get lovely gifts in exchange...

View attachment 101457
Mine pretty quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy L and Mikey P

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
A friend of mine has the 370 and a regulator fried up
Low hours
NOT a common part you can get at a auto parts store.

If you don't have a very good relationship with your dist you could be waiting for 2 or 3 weeks.

What kind of regulator, do you have any part info?
@Mikey P what parts do you think I should have on hand. I've been doing my own repairs for years now.

Maintenance on the 370 looks challenging with the tight fit between the seat and hose reel.

Removing the solution reel is easy, vac reel doable. the seat moves out of the way. and I'm a small guy.
I'll be moving the oil drain hose to the front of the machine with a shut of valve.
The hot water dumping valves will be rerouted to the freshwater tank.

I still have another van/tm on standby as a back-up.

Mikey P

Administrator
Put a two-way splitter off your pressure valve to the right it goes to fill the chemical mix bucket to the left as a convenient hose..IMG_20200808_081526.jpg

Adjust your vacuum relief with the need of the amount of washers You put 100 ft of hose on it with whatever leaky cuffs you're going to use put your wand on it put it on some normal carpet and adjust it to 14 in of lift at that point
IMG_20200808_081544.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Oil changes are super easy and fast assuming that your new 23 horsepower Kohler has the same access as my 20.5 horsepower does and I recommend doing them every 75 hours which is about a 5-minute operation and by the yellow extended Kohler filters you can get a six-pack of them on Amazon for 49 bucks

Mikey P

Administrator
In my opinion the machine is happiest starting and stopping it at full idle At the end of the day let it run for 5 minutes to clear out the blower I only do WD if I'm going to let it sit for a week or so in which case I'll open the waist tank valve and crack the lid on the tank as well to get some air moving through there but if not had a problem yet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom