For u Outback SteakHouse Guys

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
For those of you cleaning the Outback Steak Houses for the MMM's or on your own have you gotten the good news that they are going to be removing all carpeting?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We got a call asking if we could do a few in our area for 2 months because the 3m dropped service when they found out all the carpet was getting removed. The guy said all carpet from all outbacks was getting removed over the next couple of months.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Are they putting in stained concrete? All the supermarkets around here are now being built with stained and polished concrete floors. I have to admit, it's very decorative, stylish, unique and eye catching. Even some bars are putting in concrete bar tops.

Looks like that is the direction the puck is heading and I need to diversify into concrete cleaning and maintenance... yea.. greeeat! :roll:

XCC

I don't give monkey's butt about Outback Steak House's grimey cruton riddled floors! Their steak sucks and they are over priced. I feel better now.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
XCC said:
Their steak sucks and they are over priced. I feel better now.

LOL..i have to agree
In their price niche, Longhorn kicks their ass
Hell, Applebee's has a better steak than OB

..L.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The Outback, to which I take my lovely Bride/date every Friday, removed their carpet last year. All wood now.

As for quality......the local Longhorne, which we went to every Friday night....service declined and the place felt "dirty"....you know, tables, chairs. Outback is reasonable, the steaks are consistant every week. I guess every city has their good/bad restys.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Japanese steak house here thought they were going to save a bundle on carpet cleaning by installing tile throughout. Guess their insurance changed their mind after they were sued twice for customers slipping. they just installed new carpet over the tile in the place 6000 sq ft. lol. if you figure the cost of law suits and higher ins. premiums cleaning carpets once a month and replacing every 4 years is prob not that bad. after all you still need to clean tile and cement too.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Captain Morgan said:
Are they putting in stained concrete? All the supermarkets around here are now being built with stained and polished concrete floors. I have to admit, it's very decorative, stylish, unique and eye catching. Even some bars are putting in concrete bar tops.

Looks like that is the direction the puck is heading and I need to diversify into concrete cleaning and maintenance... yea.. greeeat! :roll:

That's why Jon-Don bought a concrete company 2 years ago. We rent the equipment in Chicago and now Dallas. Pretty cool stuff. We also have a series of classes on concrete.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Their lamb chops with Cabernet sauce is pretty awesome...[/quote]

Yeah I've seen some of your videos you done had to many lamb chopsLOL

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
RGH269 said:
Their lamb chops with Cabernet sauce is pretty awesome...

Yeah I've seen some of your videos you done had to many lamb chopsLOL[/quote]

Thanks, Bobby. Thanks a lot... somewhat amus

Name
Nate W.
Re: Re: For u Outback SteakHouse Guys

Ken Snow said:
Torn said:
Ruth's Chris is the only place to go for a steak. Other than home.
Morton's and Flemming's too

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Can't forget Fire House in Sac.... shiteatinggrin

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Last time I ate at OB I thought they had served me a piece of carpet. Most of the other good places to eat here have wood floors, some of which encourage you to throw peanuts on the floor.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Torn said:
Ruth's Chris is the only place to go for a steak. Other than home.

I totally concur! Also it may sound funny but cheesecake factory has an amazing steak Diane if you ever go, try it and see what you think! actually everything there is amazing really!

tim

Kirbys, Ruths Chris, Mortons and Flemings are so far above Outback/Longhorn etc they shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath! That being said, I can feed my family at Outback for what I can get an ala carte steak at Ruths Chris! Not in the same category

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
I've been to Ruth's Chris a few times. The last time I had rack of lamb and it was very good. Other times I had New York Strip or Filet.

One thing about Ruth's Chris besides their food is their drinks. They're very generous with the size of them (though they do charge accordingly) and they have pretty much anything... and I do mean, ANYTHING, you're likely to want in that regard.

That said, I still like the Cabernet sauce at OutBack for the lamb there better than Ruth's Chris.

But then again, lamb at a really good Persian restaurant is even better...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom