for you ol' farts that didn't listen the first time..

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
You better get on top of it now.

Our phone calls have dramatically cut back with customers communicating with us through this LiveChat feature we installed on our website. http://www.livechatinc.com/?a=eebyXQmX8B

With live chat, social media messages, fittlebug online bookings, etc. our phone calls have been cut back by a lot. Jobs are being booked so much easier now. Best part is, when I am working on a truck during the day, I'm not having to turn off a machine, run outside, answer a phone call. Also, higher avg. bookings with online then over the phone. Trust it or not, but those under 60, aren't using the phone as much to book when there are other options. This way they don't have to hear marty's voice anymore just to book a cleaning. :) Get with it our get left behind.

No, I did not spend a lot of time writing this, just stating a fact. Take it or leave it......... Highly recommend moving towards this if you have not.

BTW: I'll update soon on how the Instagram Ads we have been running have been going.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Sell LiveChat? I wish, otherwise I wouldn't be paying $36/month for it. There's lower costs but I chose the upgraded due to the amount of add ons and being able to have more than one technician answering people live when they join. So for example, when someone begins a chat, it goes directly either to my phone or to one of my biz partners, so who ever is available can answer immediately via the app.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
So say your to busy to chat live with a customer that's on your site and clicks to chat, you can forward it to your wife, son, partner, whoever. Biggest thing is you need to respond within 2 minutes before the customer logs off of it. Then you lose the chance to sell/book them.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Simply, yes. And no wands in my business. I can clean one handed while texting for a minute with the other one. Multi-tasking. Of course not in front of the customer. Mind you I'm not on a truck everyday, but when short staffed or extremely busy I have to still be able to book while out in the field. And if I need to I, choose not available and it goes to one of my partners to answer the customer. We have been booking madly through it. Customers can even send pics of their couches or items direct the app for an exact quote. Then when they log in they log in w an email or phone number which we save for future contact. (There's a disclosure that allows us to put the info on file).

Last edited:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I turned on one of the technicians live chats if you wanna see what it looks like: www.naturaldry.com and at the bottom right you should see chat live w us. (After 8pm PST I disable the chat to where it will say "leave a message"). We only have it live during biz hours 8am to 8pm.

My main point is that besides for the live chat, all online communication has been a lot of how we have been booking. Instead of 30 to 40 calls a day. We are down to 20 or less. Still booking the same amount of jobs.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Sure I am free. Livechat has a really cool online setup that would be cool to walk through. Also, people should just try it at least for the 30 day free trial to at least see if it does any good.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I'm all for it just remember we learn this stuff over long periods of time. So be patient when you hire an office person/marketer.

Can be overwhelming to learn all of this stuff at once.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Very intrigued, anyone else try this? Zopim is another similar site, how about something comparable?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here was an interesting experience...

While talking to Mikey on the phone and looking at two websites....they had this app or similar....

First one popped up and asked if I needed assistance....

I figured would test it.....so I typed in what I was looking for......

No response....figured they might be looking the item up for me.....waited....typed in some more info.....waited.....typed little more....waited......

2016-02-26 08.56.37.jpg
2016-02-26 08.57.38.jpg
2016-02-26 08.59.51.jpg

LEFT THE PAGE! BUT kept the screen open while looking at another page...Adam never Responded....

They never got back to me from the first website....

Second website....Juan was there and responsive! I Appreciated that now after first experience!

I had already found my info but it was nice to actually see someone there....

2016-02-26 09.04.12.jpg

2016-02-26 09.04.25.jpg

2016-02-26 09.05.19.jpg

Moral of Story...My thoughts.....

If you are going to offer this...you better be responsive! I bookmarked the second website because of this and probably won't look at the other website again.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Mark is exactly right, these are just tools. Only use them if you can respond quickly, really really quickly.

Otherwise they will do more harm then good.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You up and coming clientele are a bunch of introverted stuck to their phones and device millennials. It's a smart move to begin catering to them now before you're "behind the times" and lose out. There are people I know that refuse to pick up a phone to make an order and they will order online. They will text instead of call or instant message you instead. Unfortunately there are many more of them coming.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
That is key to this app. You need to respond right away or the person will log off and the app is useless. I've missed a few myself. Since you can capture the email of the person who joins the chat, you can always send an email or call and see if you can still assist with a quote etc.

Just make sure at night time you log off the app so it says "Leave a Message"

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Beeks

Name
J.R.
LiveChat update:

We've had it for about a week now and I would say its payed for itself at least. Booked about 3 of the 9 chats. I particularly like how you can see where incoming chatters are coming from, while also being able to customize the automated chat response to that specific site. Now these may be customers that would of called us anyhow, not enough long term data to determine for sure but I can see this being increasingly more valuable by the day.

Over all, I would say for the current cost and professional feel it gives to your company, do it.

Reactions: WillS

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
You can also go through the archived chats and grab the email addresses they customer opted to give you when joining the chat and add to your newsletter/email deals. We receive at least 2 chats per day. When I'm advertising heavy on certain days it can be up to 15 to 20 chats. Even if not all 15 chats are bookings, getting a few from it allows potential customers a cool tool to communicate with you and price quote.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom