Full Circle.....

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I think you guys misunderstood me. I am still using full circle. What I was trying to get across was looking at it strictly from the standpoint of are the costing me money or making me money they are costing me for sure but I continue to use them for the freedom they provide and my business is growing.

Also I do MORE than 28 jobs per month. What I said was full circle booked 28 and 29 jobs in those respective months but I also book some jobs.

I was trying to give the op some hard numbers as to the cost.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
Nuisance.. :roll:
A nuisance would be me telling the lady who I am cleaning for at the moment that my next customer is more important than her and I need to drop every thing and go outside for up to 20 minutes while I get method or price shopped.

Thanks to FC and the new clients off the Web our numbers have not gone down since 08, can you guys say the same?

Just like you, I have many very happy clients and lots of repeat.

I am at the client's and the phone rings. If the client is there, I ask her permission to answer. Nobody ever said no (and they are not faking it.)

I say hi to the new client, find out quickly what they need. Then I tell the caller, while my client is listening: "I apologize but you called while I am with a client and she may need my full attention. Let me ask her if this is ok with her."
I ask my client, client says yes or no and if not, I take the new client number and call them a little later. If yes I go ahead.

Existing client feels respected. New client sees that I respect my clients. Everybody happy.

Most clients understand that we are busy. They get calls themselves all the time. They choose me because the way I clean and the way I deal with them. They like me and I treat them with care and respect. That is why they come back. They accept the fact that sometime the phone rings in inconvenient time, it's not perfect, but it's a pretty good package deal. They are nice people and I ask their permission.

Rude, is telling one's client that you'll be 2 hours late because somebody else asked for more cleaning and you want to make more money. Rude is when one asks for a large window of time for showing up, when it can be done much more accurately. Rude is when one's client is put on hold. Rude is when one's working super fast as to squeeze one more client per day.

The phone (if the client uses the phone) is our first and as such the most important point of contact with a potential new client. Relinquishing it to somebody else, in my opinion, is fool hardy.

P.S.
2010 more clients than 2009.
2011 more clients than 2010.
I'll keep you informed about 2012.
And no FC.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Mikey P said:
Is doing the math for Joey that 28 jobs a month is one job day suppose to be ridicule? ?

I guess for Merfy that would involve using all fingers and toes so I could understand the confusion.

Plain and simple, less than 50 jobs a month. Don't bother hiring FC full time.
great point it's worth it if u do a lot of volume...doesn't work for someone like me...I couldn't imagine those nice ladies answering questions about travertine fill, saltillo restoration, etc for me. Did a job recently for some one that uses FC (not u Brian) and the guy said the gal couldnt give him a direct price, she didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about and he was put on hold with "elevator Music". So he called me somewhat amus

Mikey P

Administrator
I say hi to the new client, find out quickly what they need. Then I tell the caller, while my client is listening: "I apologize but you called while I am with a client and she may need my full attention. Let me ask her if this is ok with her."
I ask my client, client says yes or no and if not, I take the new client number and call them a little later. If yes I go ahead.

Is the truckmounnt running?

Is the pre spray drying?

Do you have a helper Ofer?

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I know they charge per hour slots as well.

What if a solo guy like me had call forwarding and it shot a call to them (if I missed a call while I was with a custy or sucking cat piss out of someone's rug?)

Can someone use their service that way?

Mikey P

Administrator
Ross Buettner said:
I know they charge per hour slots as well.

What if a solo guy like me had call forwarding and it shot a call to them (if I missed a call while I was with a custy or sucking cat piss out of someone's rug?)

Can someone use their service that way?

yes, you can set it up to forward after a certain amount of rings.

I am so confident in FC that I dont second guess them and on most days I look at my schedule for the 1st time THAT MORNING :!:

Mikey P

Administrator
and if they dont know the answer about a certain stone or surface they call me and connect me with the customer.

you anal retentive goofs are too much.

probably never take a vacation either.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
My truckmount runs. I got a helper, and yes... my pre spray is a drying...

But for 600 bucks a month IDGAS!

I expain to the caller: "it might get super noisey while I grab my schedule out of the truck. But bear with me and I'll return to a quite place momentarily".

You can almost hear the excitement in the callers voice as she waits in anticipation for the loudnes she's about to experience. Sometimes I even hold the phone next to the blower exhuast for that added thrill just so their not dissapointed.

When I return to my quite place sometimes I hear her crying out "louder! Louder! LOUDERRR! then moaning in extasy. hey Marty, blow me

I can honestly say I have never lost a sale because of loud truckmount noise.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
George III said:
My truckmount runs. I got a helper, and yes... my pre spray is a drying...

But for 600 bucks a month IDGAS!

I expain to the caller: "it might get super noisey while I grab my schedule out of the truck. But bear with me and I'll return to a quite place momentarily".

You can almost hear the excitement in the callers voice as she waits in anticipation for the loudnes she's about to experience. Sometimes I even hold the phone next to the blower exhuast for that added thrill just so their not dissapointed.

When I return to my quite place sometimes I hear her crying out "louder! Louder! LOUDERRR! then moaning in extasy. hey Marty, blow me

I can honestly say I have never lost a sale because of loud truckmount noise.

:shock: :lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I've never used full circle but I had a stay at home mom book my jobs for many years. It was a great convenience and worth the $1000/mo to me, but that was before cell phones and I would have to call from pay phones and beep my answering machine to retrieve messages if I didn't want to come home to a dozen calls to return that night.
But now with cell phones being crystal clear I answer my own calls and use the $1000/mo to make mortgage payments on my beach condo. In ther summer it's fun to drink beers on the beach and drink Coronas and talk to the custys and customize my own work days. It's not a hassle to me and the custys love being able to talk to the guy coming to their house.
On the job it's often a nice little break to talk to a caller as I normally work furiously hard nonstop, and when driving it sometimes takes me out of a road rage battle with some asshole when Mrs. Piff calls and my focus is taken to her pressing problem and I completely forget the guy I was about to beat up for cutting me off.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I have to admit.

Using FC did make me feel like a big shot high roller.

Unfortunatly, this economy is so screwed up and call volume took such a nose dive this winter that I simply could not justify any un-nes-a-sary expenses.

The good news is that inbound telemarketing calls are at an all time high.

Sometimes I wonder how many inbound telemarketing calls FC has put on hold. (Don't even pretend that never happens).

Maybe if I can figure a way to filter out the telemarketers I could re-start their service.

It is a very cool service!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Full Circle.....

George III said:
I have to admit.

Using FC did make me feel like a big shot high roller.

Unfortunatly, this economy is so screwed up and call volume took such a nose dive this winter that I simply could not justify any un-nes-a-sary expenses.

The good news is that inbound telemarketing calls are at an all time high.

Sometimes I wonder how many inbound telemarketing calls FC has put on hold. (Don't even pretend that never happens).

Maybe if I can figure a way to filter out the telemarketers I could re-start their service.

It is a very cool service!

Funny, telemarketers are my biggest reason for keeping them.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
Amazing. Do you make your own styrofoam blocks too?

That, I guess, may be the ultimate Mikey insult.

As in: "Don't even bother with.......The F......SOB....... MOFO cuts his own styrofoam blocks :shock:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Art Kelley said:
I've never used full circle but I had a stay at home mom book my jobs for many years. It was a great convenience and worth the $1000/mo to me, but that was before cell phones and I would have to call from pay phones and beep my answering machine to retrieve messages if I didn't want to come home to a dozen calls to return that night.
But now with cell phones being crystal clear I answer my own calls and use the $1000/mo to make mortgage payments on my beach condo. In ther summer it's fun to drink beers on the beach and drink Coronas and talk to the custys and customize my own work days. It's not a hassle to me and the custys love being able to talk to the guy coming to their house.
On the job it's often a nice little break to talk to a caller as I normally work furiously hard nonstop, and when driving it sometimes takes me out of a road rage battle with some asshole when Mrs. Piff calls and my focus is taken to her pressing problem and I completely forget the guy I was about to beat up for cutting me off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That was funny.
And true.

Hey, Mike you think Art cuts his own styrofoam blocks?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Mikey P said:
and if they dont know the answer about a certain stone or surface they call me and connect me with the customer.

you anal retentive goofs are too much.

probably never take a vacation either.
you probably get charged for that as well, correct? I'm not knocking them, I'm sure they do a great job for carpet cleaning but for tile and stone? No way. And yes I take vacations, LOL, I've got a "vacation" coming up in Anaheim at a stone training class same week of MikeFest here in Sac, hopefully I'll get to meet you and all the other MB members another time.

Name
I'm Rick James
I am signing up with Full Circles "pay as you go" for $1.75 a minute. I don't need them all the time, just certain points in my day. I have lost work because I wasn't able to get to the phone, that job alone would pay for FC.

It is going to be a very useful business tool to help me grow and maintain all my peeps.

How much is the set up fee?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Supposedly the clock isn't ticking when callers are put on hold but the numbers didn't seem right for the number of jobs that got booked. Mikey doesn't seem to realize that he is probably getting preferential treatment because of the board. I'm sure our callers get put on hold while they answer Mikeys calls and other big companies. I had many customers say they were put on hold to long and I have regular customers that got tired of all the questions every time they called. When I left them they were answering for over 100 cleaners with only 8 girls.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
KevinL said:
Supposedly the clock isn't ticking when callers are put on hold but the numbers didn't seem right for the number of jobs that got booked. Mikey doesn't seem to realize that he is probably getting preferential treatment because of the board. I'm sure our callers get put on hold while they answer Mikeys calls and other big companies. I had many customers say they were put on hold to long and I have regular customers that got tired of all the questions every time they called. When I left them they were answering for over 100 cleaners with only 8 girls.

I am going to guess that answering for 100 owner operators is probably no more than 4-5 calls a day for each company over a 24 hour period, likely even less. This would be 400-500 or less total calls.

We have 6-8 CSR's working during our 10 open hours a day and on our busiest days we get 500-600 calls. I think 8 CSR's seems fine for them to handle the volume of 100 owner operators.

K P

Ken,you cannot compare 100 different companies to 1(yours).First, most of yours are repeat (I hope,after 70 years)and dont you post your prices for the most part?I am just saying the talk time on one of your customers might be 1/4 of a new one.I would love to sit in on FC on a spring monday morning and see that.So, it is not so much for the loyal customer (they will leave a message)it's the new ones who still need to be "won over",and it starts with the call.The idea is good,you just cant do it on the cheap.

Mikey P

Administrator
amazed that all the normal business owners who use FC wont chime in here.

Lots of good, steady Full Circle users came from this board.

Most likely too busy having a life instead of trying to be a carpet cleaning super hero.

Name
I'm Rick James
Do you get to see the stats how long someone is placed on hold? It is a concern that Full Circle might not have enough employee's to cover the work load.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom