Full Circle.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
amazed that all the normal business owners who use FC wont chime in here.

Lots of good, steady Full Circle users came from this board.

Most likely too busy having a life instead of trying to be a carpet cleaning super hero.

Lol....That's probably the truth.

Full Circle is a tool for a carpet cleaner who is in the home and can't/shouldn't answer the phone.

A person on hold is STILL more than likey to book through you than a person who gets a voicemail......The kiss of death to a new customer.

It's not like they have to answer EVERY call of those 100+ companies...Some are set on a conditional call forward.....If you don't answer THEN it goes to full circle.

Some of you guys just do it wrong as well....YOU HAVE TO HAVE a script for FC to use.....1st and foremost.

A script that makes it simple to get the caller booked...DON'T just let the FC girls figure it out for you.

Secondly...Some of you will let your own phone ring 9 times AND THEN it goes to Full Circle.

You have to turn your phone OFF when you can't answer it so it directly forwards to FC OR set up UNconditional call forwarding where it won't even ring your phone.....(that might cost money on some cell phones)

Really, the guys who don't take charge and do this setup the INCORRECT way are the same guys who let the Yellow Page rep set up their advertisement THEN complain that you didn't get any jobs from it.

This is YOUR business...Use the tools...But use them in a way that benefits YOUR business.

THIS has been a moment with Brian. 8)

PS. Sorry for all the yelling. Ivebeensold

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Full Circle.....

Mikey P said:
And do some/ few of your calls get put on hold Ken?
None ever, except at the front end for 0- 30 seconds. they go through our call proccessor software that they then choose the department they want. The ACD software then send the cleaning callsbto the CSR group that distributes them, which is where they could he on hold. Once connected the only reason to putbthwm on hold is if the CSR meeds to check with a diapatcher for something or if the caller really wanted a specific person and selectedvthe cleaning group in error.

As for reapeats, yes ours is very high but so did I think were oo's isn't that what everyone says?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Re: Full Circle.....

Ken Snow said:
[quote="Mikey P":3hntubef]And do some/ few of your calls get put on hold Ken?
None ever, except at the front end for 0- 30 seconds. they go through our call proccessor software that they then choose the department they want. The ACD software then send the cleaning callsbto the CSR group that distributes them, which is where they could he on hold. Once connected the only reason to putbthwm on hold is if the CSR meeds to check with a diapatcher for something or if the caller really wanted a specific person and selectedvthe cleaning group in error.

As for reapeats, yes ours is very high but so did I think were oo's isn't that what everyone says?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/quote:3hntubef]

Brilliant.....I wonder is FC has thought about the automated answer to answer in the order it was received??

It would be great for NOT charging minutes while on hold....Which they should look into...AND it would be a great way to keep the customer interested in new promos etc. with a recorded message.

Where is that pretty Full Circle Girl when we need her on here?? shiteatinggrin

dgargan

I just signed back up. I had several things happen that I won't go into here but I am going to give them another chance. I had stopped about 6 months ago. I was one of the first to sign with them and was very impressed in the begining . I signed up or the smaller package this time to see things are better. If it goes well I'll turn the phones back to Fc full time again. They are really a great bunch and I hope it goes well but business is business.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I have had many of the same probs mentioned here. I have talked to them several times and it has gotten better. I do believe I am paying for time on hold. But they are good at handling the custy and they are trying. I get a log at the end of the day and just go over the logsand call back the ones that look like they were on hold and gave up. I still would recommend the service it helps and frees me up to work.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, most likely won't hire a company that should schedule my service faster then me if they are going to put my custys on hold.. I personally hate to be put on hold. I think I might as well hire overseas and have some Arab answer my phone.. To pay to have someone put on hold is really f'd up, it should never happen. After all I WOULD BE PAYING FOR THEM TO ANSWER MY PHONE!!! If they can't do it why did they offer? shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
Good F'n lord...

You idiots make it out that every call gets put on hold..

Ill be putting together a list for FC of goofs NOT to work with here tomorrow

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R, I jUst called you and it DIDN'T go to Full Circle, it went to a voicemail that told me to email you for scheduling service.

What up, bruh?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
"He fired them 6 months ago. He just doesn't want to hurt their feelings."

LOL!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My Sacramento used them.....and I still use them here when I run deals.

I don't get many calls and I am sporadic when scheduling right now. Everyone is directed to email me for an appointment.

And they do. Repeats and that last few groupons etc.

But if you actually want a new customer to schedule....You should have somebody answering your calls.

Full_Circle

We know that our service is not for everyone. People choose Full Circle for various reasons. Some want to focus their time on other areas of their business – from cleaning to marketing. Some guys are great at cleaning carpets but they are honest in saying that talking on the phone is not their gift so they appreciate having experienced customer service reps on their team. Some family run businesses use Full Circle to give their spouse some time away from the phones to devote more time to their children or cover another aspect of their business that needs attention.

Do we promise not to place a call on hold? No, because we can’t. Like any business, the call flow can vary throughout the day. We do our best to predict when the peak calls come through and staff accordingly. There will be occasions when calls may be placed on hold but it is our goal to make that hold time as minimal as possible, while still providing care and consideration to the person on hold.

Prices for our services are based on the time we spend on the phone. We have a variety of monthly packages from full service to pay as you go. We can screen your calls and will cut sales/marketing calls short if you request us to do so. And no, our customers don’t pay for hold time and yes, our package minutes will rollover.

We are great at what we do. We have excellent customer service skills and a strong grasp on what callers need to know when booking their appointment. We ask the questions you want answers to such as lead sources and email address. We discuss and notate the details of your job, including stains, price discussions, and interest in other services. And what happens when a customer’s question goes beyond our expertise? We find the answers. A standard answering service won’t do that.

We understand that our service is not for everyone and that’s ok. But we do hope that those who feel that our service may be a good fit would give us an opportunity to show you what Full Circle can do to help support your business.

If you put someone on hold at least get their telephone number, address, and name.

Then tell them you will put them on hold or try them back in a few minutes if you get disconnected.

I don't see a problem with that.

Name
I'm Rick James
I just got off the phone with them..

Its a $199 set up fee, plus you get $100 in credit to Proschoice. I am going to do the "pay as you go" @ $1.75 per minute with a $50 minimum charge per month.

I figure one of my missed calls will at least pay for the service itself and it gives me the chance to focus on other aspects of my business. Its early feb and I already destroyed last year numbers, I think the awesome weather we are having here is a factor.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
To be honest you should just go ahead with the 325 a month for 200 minutes any minutes left over will rollover to the next month. So 1.75 a minute you get way over budget real quick. I look at it this way my wife usually answers the phone but around the time she needs to pick up the kids from school she fowards the calls to FC so its no problem. Same goes for running errands other stuff around the house. Honestly where are you going to hire someone to answer your phone for 325 dollars a month that knows how to book cleaning jobs use service monster and answer your phone 12 hours a day. Like I said before we have had issues i wish they could do better about not having customers on hold although I will say that it has not been as bad recently. I have been going over my call log daily and I'm not finding it to be an issue so much anymore. Cindy is an awesome person a deal with never gives me attitude when I call complaining and is very happy to take care of any concerns I have. Like I said before I would definitely recommend thier service besides you haven't got any other companies to choose from that will provide that type of service lol.:-) :-) :-) :-) so Cindy please don't pull the plug on us :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) .

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My bill started at the top tier of around $500 and generally hit about $900 or so. I have a good volume in Sacramento and here when I want it.

The service pays for it's self in lack of headaches, time, payroll, payroll taxes....You name it.

I don't care how long they have them on hold. The local school girl you hire will fumble and put people on hold or just not answer the phone while you're not around THEN you have to fire her.

No thanks

I'll use Full Circle as I need them.

They are more than just an answering service.

Trust me...Ms. Jeni would string me up quick if she had to answer my phones for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom