Garage built......

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
All the work this guy puts in and it still looks like a garage special. He claims other mfg's only offer 90 day warranties, I never heard of a 90 day warranty.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
donno about TM warranties
But there appears to be a lot of value in that TM
and more than a little thought in details are features

aesthetics and footprint aside , looks to be a damnfine pro duty unit at a hellova price

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
donno about TM warranties
But there appears to be a lot of value in that TM
and more than a little thought in details are features

aesthetics and footprint aside , looks to be a damnfine pro duty unit at a hellova price

..L.T.A.
In truckmounts, I learned the hard way that you can save the money two ways:
A solid, reliable, more expensive unit that’ll have less downtime

Or a cheaper unit that’ll have crappy support from the manufacturer and more breakdown time

Which one saves you more money?!

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The folks that are likely to have actually crunched the numbers have never owned the cheap ones.

what class are these, Porky??

and didn't you own one or two TCS TMs??

tcsatl-warior.gif
images

In truckmounts, I learned the hard way that you can save the money two ways:
A solid, reliable, more expensive unit that’ll have less downtime

what are talking about, Goober ?
do you know if that TM is reliable or not....( I don't)
or are you just blowing bubbles??(I don't)

There are lot of "garage built" TMs that run reliably
I posted pics of two of TCS TMs .
There's a whole bunch of Juddstone TnT's and Sunbelts (private labeled TnT) running every day too.
would you buy TM made by Draper? (his SteamPunk is uglyasfck) but I'll bet it runs

They're all not all DooWayne-o-matics , or a Nickllett units or Chemtex Panthers

I don't know if it's reliable or not...but from a "GearHead's" point of view, it looks pretty damn solid to me

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't consider TCS to be a garage built. We're talking about two totally different machines.

-Garage built are truckmounts that, no two machines are alike, because they're made in a garage, not a factory and each custom made part isn't the exact same size. (example, engine headers hand made)
-Garage built truckmounts have terrible support.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
no two machines are alike, because they're made in a garage, not a factory and each custom made part isn't the exact same size

do you know that to be true?
or speculating?
You don't think a guy that builds HXs and TMs wouldn't have jigs 'n fixtures??
really??

..L.T.A.

Mike Draper

IMG_0402.JPG IMG_0404.JPG My garage built special may be UAF to some, but many nerdy guys come out of the house and take pictures of it. Probably a couple a month. I dont advertise my machine at their house or ever mention it. I get about 7-8 calls a year from an old YouTube video. Guy asking me if I sell these. All that aside, this thing purs like a kitten. Not an ounce of trouble with it. With the whole thing being 10 gauge stainless and a kubota, cold water fed pump, no electronics, it'll far outlast my career. IMG_0403.JPG

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
My garage built special may be UAF to some, but many nerdy guys come out of the house and take pictures of it. Probably a couple a month. I dont advertise my machine at their house or ever mention it. I get about 7-8 calls a year from an old YouTube video. Guy asking me if I sell these. All that aside, this thing purs like a kitten. Not an ounce of trouble with it. With the whole thing being 10 gauge stainless and a kubota, cold water fed pump, no electronics, it'll far outlast my career.
please post some pics or vids for the new fellas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom