Get on the billboard for cheap

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

26 8 second blips/day for $30/month on my town’s sign. I’m gonna sign up and see how well it catches attention.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I currently arguing in a text with douchebagdamon about it. He’s too busy spending a boatload of money on everything else to comprehend a $30/month billboard campaign

• Wow
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
23000 cars drive by my sign those days. Do the math on how many cars will possibly see my business sign

Hell, do $50/month and it’ll show more. Compare that to the average $1000/month on those billboards

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
45 X 30days is 1350 people average. I'm trying to make this look like a good deal. Come on Fred, help me out.

Reactions: FredC

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No help for you chubby. It's a bad idea and a marketing scam.
What are you talking about? The only other campaign that beats those numbers is Facebook ads. If those numbers are correct, you're paying only $0.02 per person to see your company ad.

F

FB7777

26 8 second blips/day for $30/month on my town’s sign. I’m gonna sign up and see how well it catches attention.
Do it and report back... I assume there is a minimum commitment to get such a low monthly charge

Local sponsorship of kids teams works great as well...

Of course I can’t quantify how many “blips per second” having your company name on the back of a jersey or number of eyeballs viewing your left field banner

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think it's more about image recognition. Matt's truck really stands out. Put that image on the billboard long enough and every time Matt drives by someone who's seen the ad, it will resonate with them. Might not translate into too many direct jobs but will raise his community awareness.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
1569122194660.png

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm on a campaign to educate doctors from shaking hands when they come into the exam room...
So I tell em...look here.....I don't know where yor hands have been lately....and you sure as hell don know about mine.......
So let's jus fist bump and call it good....

An another thing don ever..ever..EVER..
Mention Google to a doctor...

Take my word on that......

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
They get pissed when google is mentioned. They study their trade for 10 years to give you an answer to your questions. When it takes less than 30seconds for google to answer your questions...they aren’t very happy.

Mikey P

Administrator
Poll 1300 people and ask them how many are thinking about getting their carpets clean, it'll be less than 1%, of that half or a third percent ask them if they don't already have a carpet cleaner... if you're not reaching umpteen tens of thousands in this campaign don't bother

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom