Getting to know Green Gurl and Guy

green gurl

joeynbgky said:
Just so that you know green guy................... Whatever Green chemicals you are using, I am sure we have all tried them before.. We can get the same thing you get.. And trust me you order the stuff from somewhere.. You would not make it your self.. If you make it yourself, I am sure it is not green... Nothing here is a secret. We are more experienced than you and your company.. So spill the beans burrito head

We have used products like bio kleen and others, the problem we had were they weren't green enough or not effective enough... so we went to a chemist and had someone build from scratch (no lie) what we wanted... that is what we are currently using, and as soon as we have everything patented... we will gladly share it with you. Not trying to be rude at all, just trying to protect ourselves... that's all.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green guy said:
Note: Did you know that approximately 90% of the dust indoors is human skin?

"Dustmites can trigger allergy and asma attacks. Dustmites are everywhere especially on carpets, upholstery, and stuffed toys," according to the EPA.

In defense of the poor little dustmite. :cry:

Dustmites are harmless to anyone other than someone with an hypersensitive reaction to the proteins they carry.
They are everywhere humans are found. Beds, rugs, furniture, drapes, under stuff, in stuff all over the fookin place. They have been around as long as any human has. They do not transmit any diseases despite what how some industries portray them.
They can be an somewhat effective marketing tool, with the big, scarry, magnified 10,000 times picture, but do serve an important role.
If dust is 90 percent shedded skin cells, and dust mites eat the skin cells, what would happen to all the skin cells if there were no dust mites to eat them. Like any other scavenger, you would have a sanitary issue without them.
I agree they are nasty looking things, but have you ever seen the images of half of the parasites and organisms that are inside every one of us at this very moment. They all serve a purpose.

Now I'm not saying we should all promote dustmite colonies in their homes, or not try to keep things tidy, but to market dust mite control is is just that, marketing.
We have no chance against them.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
goomes said:
green guy said:
Note: Did you know that approximately 90% of the dust indoors is human skin?

"Dustmites can trigger allergy and asma attacks. Dustmites are everywhere especially on carpets, upholstery, and stuffed toys," according to the EPA.

In defense of the poor little dustmite. :cry:

Dustmites are harmless to anyone other than someone with an hypersensitive reaction to the proteins they carry.
They are everywhere humans are found. Beds, rugs, furniture, drapes, under stuff, in stuff all over the fookin place. They have been around as long as any human has. They do not transmit any diseases despite what how some industries portray them.
They can be an somewhat effective marketing tool, with the big, scarry, magnified 10,000 times picture, but do serve an important role.
If dust is 90 percent shedded skin cells, and dust mites eat the skin cells, what would happen to all the skin cells if there were no dust mites to eat them. Like any other scavenger, you would have a sanitary issue without them.
I agree they are nasty looking things, but have you ever seen the images of half of the parasites and organisms that are inside every one of us at this very moment. They all serve a purpose.

Now I'm not saying we should all promote dustmite colonies in their homes, or not try to keep things tidy, but to market dust mite control is is just that, marketing.
We have no chance against them.

yeah! Someone finally gets it!

Take care,
lisa

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Paw wittle dust mite.

dust-mite-stuffed-f1561.jpg

timnelson

"so we went to a chemist and had someone build from scratch (no lie) what we wanted..."

Would this be the same chemist who told you that perchloroethylene and naphthalene are used in most carpet cleaning chemicals?

Ryan

Welcome to the forum!!

Your business numbers look promising, and using proprietary chemicals sounds like a great marketing pitch for your near future.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok I'm going to jump in the fray. Just what definition are you using for "Green"? Prochem's axiom is the "Greenest" product on the market as it is the ONLY one that has passed the EPA's definition of "Green". Are you using "Green Seal" definition which is "give us 5 grand and you can use our green seal" Green?
Or are you talking Mixed-Rite Baby Blue "Green" Which is so safe you can drink it and it even takes out permanent marker (well all of them except staples brand which it will take out eventually along with the color of the carpet)

See arguing about your side show marketing tactics is like arguing with an idiot. It only frustrates the idiot......(and if you don't know which one is the idiot it might be just be you :shock )

I think the two of you should stop trying to prove yourselves and just have fun here.

The insecure folks feel a need to tear everyone else down and those that have to big an ego feel a need to boast and brag. Luckily there are only a few that meet either extreme most fall somewhere in the middle.<-------- (that was a hint by the way)

G

George V

hahaha, i get it!!!

you're talking about Crawley by using the word "extreme"...

That's dirty boxing at it's finest!

I love it!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

green gurl

All natural... you could drink it if you wanted, wouldn't taste very good, but go ahead. I'm not tryna prove anything and I am having fun... but I've also been jumped on since i first got on here... i speak my mind and i don't regret a word. I'm not the smartest on here when it comes to cc... i leave all that stuff to my hubby. i just don't think it's fair that the rest of you can be rude and sarcastic and the second i open my mouth im tryna prove something... WTF!!! we are proud of our company... there's nothing wrong with that. this isn't just a business to us... being green is a lifestyle for us and we are just extremely excited about being able to truly be green!!! when someone is excited about something they want to share it! This thread was mikey wanting to get to know us asking questions... we answered them honestly, how is that "bragging'?? I admit with the whole boxing ring there were some big egos in that thread... not just coming from us, but it was all in good fun. Sorry if I have upset you in any way by reading my post... this is the bb... everybody has their own online persona... it's an outlet. don't judge me... you don't even know me!!!! i'm not insecure and i don't have a huge ego. I am confident in myself and in my business.

On a postive note... you have a very adorable son... love the matching biz shirts. I bet he's ur best advertisment when he's got that shirt on.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
My Post was meant to be informative not an attack !gotcha! I was pointing out that your "selling" to the wrong crowd. This thread is absolutly about you guys but you do not have to "sell" yourselves or your system to these guys.

You also said "you guys can be rude.." I don't believe I have been rude in anyway nor has 99% of the people that visit here. There have been the few knuckleheads that are intent on attacking you guys. Most of that is their own insecurities but at the same time your trying to "sell" your system of green as being better then everyone else is an attack,whether you want to believe it or not, on their way of doing things.

If you believe in what you are doing then go do it. You don't need to prove anything and if it is truly the best then stop telling carpet cleaners, keep it to yourselves and go make a bazillion dollars with it.

P.S. Thanks my son is a stud. There are videos of him pushing the wand around here somewhere. Here he is flying

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRfwQ4Na64d]

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Me too Bob :) I need to transfer the ones of him Back Flying form teh DVD. He now has 20 minutes in the tunnel won't be long before the kid is flying head down :shock:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
has he ever went double with you...?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No. the air speed I need would put him through the roof and the airspeed he needs isn't enough to lift my fat (_*_)

dacraig

squuz me for chiming in here...but I also noticed that the questions that are actually about your business are generally skirted around or ignored, maybe it's just because there's a lot of BS on the thread and the smaller actual questions get lost in it...

So if you guys wanna actually be proud of your company and convey that genuinely, then answer the questions...I'll repeat a couple of them, (maybe I missed you answering them??

1) Why did you guys choose the extreme beast? I did some research on that one and found that (although a pretty sweet machine) you could invest 1/2 the amount of money and get a M5, Booster, Little Giant combo that produces the same results. You could have got 2 of these porty set ups for the price of the Xtreme.

2) How can anyone be sure your products are green? Are they certified by anyone? EPA, Green Seal (I know, I know) or any 3rd party consultants (respected ones). Anyone can say they have a green product that you can drink and will DESTROY grime, but unless you're a chemist and can analyze it how do you know...it's your world we have to trust, and b/c of the 100,000 other people who have claimed green falsely that's hard to do.

And I think the hostility might have come from the aggressive way Mr. Green came onto the scene a while ago...maybe we can all just be friends and start again...HAHA...right...

Ryan

I wanna know why you chose the e-beast over a high powered portable also.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
green gurl said:
P.S. to all you dicks out there... i won't back down... I WILL stand my ground and there ain't nuthin you can do about it sooo.... blowme blowme

OK - I like her! I'm just wondering why Mikey hasnt grilled her with 50 questions like the rest of us?
I realize she has a much prettier face than the rest of us, but come on- give her the difficult questions! lol

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
[quote="green guy":2tp1mphj] so we broke into his shop and stole a maroon Ninja with Hoses and wand ect...

That's a hell of start in the industry... I'm sorry...I am very unimpressed!!

green guy said:
Oh by the way if any of you do not make over 80k per year shut up I made that as a tech! Deepest respect, Greenguy

Not to offend you but there are a lot of people on this board that make multiple times over that 80Grand a year without feeling the need to talk like that...just sayin'[/quote:2tp1mphj]

I agree! Regardless of how much money you make or don't make in this industry - I believe that most on here (cept Harper shiteatinggrin ) have alot to contribute. $ is just a way of keeping score.
I agree that starting in this business by stealing from someone isn't something to brag about. On the flip side- I started out working for a $5.95 a room company so I have little room to chastise you. However I see that many have - and should give you grief for it. That is a part of your origins into this business you should have kept private. just saying...

green gurl

dacraig said:
squuz me for chiming in here...but I also noticed that the questions that are actually about your business are generally skirted around or ignored, maybe it's just because there's a lot of BS on the thread and the smaller actual questions get lost in it...

So if you guys wanna actually be proud of your company and convey that genuinely, then answer the questions...I'll repeat a couple of them, (maybe I missed you answering them??

1) Why did you guys choose the extreme beast? I did some research on that one and found that (although a pretty sweet machine) you could invest 1/2 the amount of money and get a M5, Booster, Little Giant combo that produces the same results. You could have got 2 of these porty set ups for the price of the Xtreme.

2) How can anyone be sure your products are green? Are they certified by anyone? EPA, Green Seal (I know, I know) or any 3rd party consultants (respected ones). Anyone can say they have a green product that you can drink and will DESTROY grime, but unless you're a chemist and can analyze it how do you know...it's your world we have to trust, and b/c of the 100,000 other people who have claimed green falsely that's hard to do.

And I think the hostility might have come from the aggressive way Mr. Green came onto the scene a while ago...maybe we can all just be friends and start again...HAHA...right...

some of the answers we have skated around only because the answers are proprietary. We chose the savage beast because it's electric and because it's a hell of a lot easier a set up then lugging around a porty and so on... it's also more powerful! our products are in the process of being third party verified... I'm not sure of the the ins and outs that's going on with this process, we have a biology/chemist phd doctor on our team that is heading all that up. we care that it's truly green not for marketing (although it's a pLus) but for our own personal reasons. Like I said earlier... this is the way we live our life, we truly care about our enviroment and the health of people in this country. We have extremely high cancer rates here... and it's because of all the chemicals around us on a daily basis... even in the food we eat (ABSURD!!!)!!! Our product his fresh out the lab... and we are working on all the verifications right now. I apologize about my husband initial hostility. he got screwed by an employee and got on here and took his frustration out on you guys.I would love to be friends with you all on here... but from time to time i like to be rude and sarcastic and pissy... it's just fun, don't take it personal please!!!

green gurl

gregcole said:
green gurl said:
P.S. to all you dicks out there... i won't back down... I WILL stand my ground and there ain't nuthin you can do about it sooo.... blowme blowme

OK - I like her! I'm just wondering why Mikey hasnt grilled her with 50 questions like the rest of us?
I realize she has a much prettier face than the rest of us, but come on- give her the difficult questions! lol

Bring em on!!! I'll answer to the best of my ablility!!

dacraig

Thanks for answering the questions! I appreciate that, as I'm sure lots of people did. I think that we all have a pretty good idea about you guys. And if you can help out around here that's great!

I always liked the ideas of the Savage's and Nordics. I just haven't seen that they're powerful enough to justify being twices as expensive as a high powered porty, especially when the some of the porty's are pushing out similar #'s. I figure once they start putting 36's (+) on those and keeping the then I'll consider it.

What chems were you guys using before that made you want to invest so much in designing your own?

green gurl

dacraig said:
Thanks for answering the questions! I appreciate that, as I'm sure lots of people did. I think that we all have a pretty good idea about you guys. And if you can help out around here that's great!

I always liked the ideas of the Savage's and Nordics. I just haven't seen that they're powerful enough to justify being twices as expensive as a high powered porty, especially when the some of the porty's are pushing out similar #'s. I figure once they start putting 36's (+) on those and keeping the then I'll consider it.

What chems were you guys using before that made you want to invest so much in designing your own?

we were using bio kleen and some others i can't remember, the reason we wanted to design our own is because we were finding that these "green" chemicals weren't really and truly green... it's more than just marketing for us. when we say it's all natural... we want to be telling the truth. some companies get away with having the packaging made out of recycled material and therefore they get to call their product "green'! WTF!!!! The savage is more... but it really cuts time and it's not so hard on the back. and there is less down time then with a porty!!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
green gurl said:
dacraig said:

some of the answers we have skated around only because the answers are proprietary. We chose the savage beast because it's electric and because it's a hell of a lot easier a set up then lugging around a porty and so on... it's also more powerful! our products are in the process of being third party verified... I'm not sure of the the ins and outs that's going on with this process, we have a biology/chemist phd doctor on our team that is heading all that up. we care that it's truly green not for marketing (although it's a pLus) but for our own personal reasons. Like I said earlier... this is the way we live our life, we truly care about our enviroment and the health of people in this country. We have extremely high cancer rates here... and it's because of all the chemicals around us on a daily basis... even in the food we eat (ABSURD!!!)!!! Our product his fresh out the lab... and we are working on all the verifications right now. I apologize about my husband initial hostility. he got screwed by an employee and got on here and took his frustration out on you guys.I would love to be friends with you all on here... but from time to time i like to be rude and sarcastic and pissy... it's just fun, don't take it personal please!!!

you will fit right in somewhat amus

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Is this proprietary?

BBB Rating for GO Green Professional Cleaning Services
Based on BBB files, GO Green Professional Cleaning Services has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.

We all get excided clients from time to time.

But, not dealing with complaints can haunt your company for years to come.

Client satisfaction is far more important to prospects then green chems IMHO.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Pay the bbb the annual fee of 500/600 etc and your rating goes to A if its not related to complaints.

A TV station in boston just did a story exposing BBB and how you can end up with a bad rating. It's not based on complaints alone but lack of information according to BBB.

Don't know if this relates to greenguys/girls company.

Terry

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It's related to complaints in this case.

2 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
Failure to respond to one complaint filed against the business.

"Summary - Go green attempted to clean our carpets. Ended up ruining them and has since said he would refund our money. Still yet to receive any refund.
Initial Complaint
Go green attempted to clean our carpets. Ended up ruining them and has since said he would refund our money. Still yet to receive any refund.
In November 09, we called Go Green Carpet Cleaning after we discovered that our dog had fleas and brought them in our house. We chose Go Green since we have 2 small children and didn't want toxic chemicals in our house. I spoke with Bill the owner who said that he had a special flea treatment. He came and cleaned all carpeted areas and treated for fleas. The fleas did not go away and the carpet had little spots in 3 rooms and a huge stain in one room after he left. None of these places were there before he came. We called and he came back (supposedly there is a 3 day come back guarantee). The spots didn't got away. We scheduled countless other appointments to try again at removing the spots. At this point we had an agreement that he would refund us for the flea treatment portion, but he claimed he would still get our carpets cleaned. He never came for any of the scheduled appointments. There were at least 3 (always had some elaborate excuse). I finally asked for a full refund. He said he would give the refund. I have never received it. I've called many many times. Supposed they have had checks in the mail but we haven't ever gotten them. The last time he agreed to refund us to our paypal account but we haven't received that payment. He's now not answering our calls or returning calls. We just want our refund and then we will proceed with replacing the carpet in the worst room. What a headache. We have not asked him to replace our carpet in the room that he ruined, although he is responsible. We were trying to be nice about this. Being nice hasn't gotten us anywhere though. They are preying on people who want an environmentally friendly solution but it's all a sales ploy. Thanks for your help!
Resolution Sought
We are just seeking for the money we gave him, $288. He did ruin the carpet in one of the rooms, but we are willing to replace that on our own, although perhaps we should go that route. We will be satisfied if we can just get our $288 back for the services we paid for."

BTW: Flea control requires a licence in NC.
Surprised they didn't get fined for not having a licence for flea control (It doesn't matter if you use safe products.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom