Getting to know Green Gurl and Guy

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Terry said:
Pay the bbb the annual fee of 500/600 etc and your rating goes to A if its not related to complaints.

A TV station in boston just did a story exposing BBB and how you can end up with a bad rating. It's not based on complaints alone but lack of information according to BBB.

Don't know if this relates to greenguys/girls company.

Terry

The same here.....

http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/indepthan ... iness.html

green gurl

Dave Yoakum said:
It's related to complaints in this case.

2 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
Failure to respond to one complaint filed against the business.

"Summary - Go green attempted to clean our carpets. Ended up ruining them and has since said he would refund our money. Still yet to receive any refund.
Initial Complaint
Go green attempted to clean our carpets. Ended up ruining them and has since said he would refund our money. Still yet to receive any refund.
In November 09, we called Go Green Carpet Cleaning after we discovered that our dog had fleas and brought them in our house. We chose Go Green since we have 2 small children and didn't want toxic chemicals in our house. I spoke with Bill the owner who said that he had a special flea treatment. He came and cleaned all carpeted areas and treated for fleas. The fleas did not go away and the carpet had little spots in 3 rooms and a huge stain in one room after he left. None of these places were there before he came. We called and he came back (supposedly there is a 3 day come back guarantee). The spots didn't got away. We scheduled countless other appointments to try again at removing the spots. At this point we had an agreement that he would refund us for the flea treatment portion, but he claimed he would still get our carpets cleaned. He never came for any of the scheduled appointments. There were at least 3 (always had some elaborate excuse). I finally asked for a full refund. He said he would give the refund. I have never received it. I've called many many times. Supposed they have had checks in the mail but we haven't ever gotten them. The last time he agreed to refund us to our paypal account but we haven't received that payment. He's now not answering our calls or returning calls. We just want our refund and then we will proceed with replacing the carpet in the worst room. What a headache. We have not asked him to replace our carpet in the room that he ruined, although he is responsible. We were trying to be nice about this. Being nice hasn't gotten us anywhere though. They are preying on people who want an environmentally friendly solution but it's all a sales ploy. Thanks for your help!
Resolution Sought
We are just seeking for the money we gave him, $288. He did ruin the carpet in one of the rooms, but we are willing to replace that on our own, although perhaps we should go that route. We will be satisfied if we can just get our $288 back for the services we paid for."

BTW: Flea control requires a licence in NC.
Surprised they didn't get fined for not having a licence for flea control (It doesn't matter if you use safe products.)

We have tried to resolve this matter... Don't even know who this customer is... We don't treat flee issues and have never tried!! Like we said earlier... Pretty sure this is a competitor!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The BBB would provide you with the complainant's information along with the details of the complaint(s).

If it was fake, I would require them to show your invoice of services rendered.

Otherwise, how could they determine the amount of refund or other remedy.

Seems to me it would be strange to have any vagueness in knowing if these are real BBB complaints.

You should of received the complaints in the mail and then gone into arbitration to resolve them if necessary.

This kind of stuff can't be left to fester.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think mine beat that
why am I sending you money and not the other way around

Mikey P

Administrator
I think I'll have the Green Wonder Duo present a seminar on Green Cleaning @ MF.

got to be more entertaining than Jaspers..

btw, I talked to them tonight on the phone..
real people...

real MBr's...

C

cucu

well thats me out $20 i was thinking they was fake...........is they as hard to understand as me

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
I think I'll have the Green Wonder Duo present a seminar on Green Cleaning @ MF.

[/b]

real people...

real MBr's...

Impossible to top Jasper's sale pitch a thon.....

That being the case perhaps we could give these new members a bit of courtesy ?

green gurl

Mikey P said:

real people...

real MBr's...

I'm a singer/songwriter... we'll put it to music and call it a show!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlNzpl3vz5Yx]

green guy

Hey that would be fun. Guys might find some of the information very useful. I know manyowner/ operater are experiencing some common biological factors due to toxicity. Find out how to clean using ZERO voc, petroleum dist, and many other common yet life compramising ingredients. I have a PHD Microbiologist on our Franchise team. He runs the research dept at Duke. The Doc is theguy who wrote the grant to explore turning the state crop of NC from tobacco to truffle and shitake mushrooms. I am currently using a pre/rinse that has a health and safety rating of all zero's. We are developing/ researching product that Duke PHD dept will analize in terms of positive effects on human and animal life. I BEIEVE THE SUM TOTAL OF THIS INDUSTRY SHOULD AMOUNT TO SOMETHING GREATER AND MORE IMPORTANT. Were not thinking in a vacuum here. If a concept doesnt come alive in the field then it doesnt work. i will say that as early in the game as we are we are having a blast. To feel the way some do about "green" is understandable. Marketing it solely for profit seems less noble. Ihave never felt better since going off the grid. Man i was sick for years and didnt know it. I feel amazing the finished product is amazing. I am so grateful to this industry for what it has given but like I said it can add up to so much more. My agenda is social. Look at the rise in cancer in children and adults. We knowits toxicity in food, environ.,and yes cleaning products at home and work. This industry needs to be conscious. Alot of us sound like big tobacco

w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI6LX_-aim4w]

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Such a eLoQueNt ...speech... :roll:

FOR THE RECORD..... :?:

Who ..sTacK'S..your "ROIDS" ..for you... :shock:

Do you visit you local VetEriNaRiAn...or...are you an on-line jUnKiE... :oops:

SERIOUSLY.... :!: :!: :!:

How can you be a POSTER BOY for "alL nAtuRaL" and GREEN...pumping that SHIT..
into your little DWARF body... :roll:

Here is some ALL NATURAL...peppers grown in a ComPoST of "plAyBoY & hUstLer"... !gotcha!

PeckerPe1.jpg

green gurl

HARPER said:

Here is some ALL NATURAL...peppers grown in a ComPoST of "plAyBoY & hUstLer"... !gotcha!

PeckerPe1.jpg
For the record my hubby is not on steroids!!!! What an idiot!!!! Do u even know what a guy looks like on roids??? Obviously not! Three reasons why green guy does NOT take steroids: For one, it's not healthy, two, I could not handle by hubby's testosterone levels any higher than they already are, three, he would prolly be sitting in jail right now for kickin someones a**!!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Joe Harper
33074 State road 52
San Antonio fl 33576

!gotcha!

He could work out in the prison yard here.. :!: FREE GYM... :idea:

Name
I'm Rick James
green gurl said:
[quote="Dave Yoakum":2kkr388q]It's related to complaints in this case.

2 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
Failure to respond to one complaint filed against the business.

"Summary - Go green attempted to clean our carpets. Ended up ruining them and has since said he would refund our money. Still yet to receive any refund.
Initial Complaint
Go green attempted to clean our carpets. Ended up ruining them and has since said he would refund our money. Still yet to receive any refund.
In November 09, we called Go Green Carpet Cleaning after we discovered that our dog had fleas and brought them in our house. We chose Go Green since we have 2 small children and didn't want toxic chemicals in our house. I spoke with Bill the owner who said that he had a special flea treatment. He came and cleaned all carpeted areas and treated for fleas. The fleas did not go away and the carpet had little spots in 3 rooms and a huge stain in one room after he left. None of these places were there before he came. We called and he came back (supposedly there is a 3 day come back guarantee). The spots didn't got away. We scheduled countless other appointments to try again at removing the spots. At this point we had an agreement that he would refund us for the flea treatment portion, but he claimed he would still get our carpets cleaned. He never came for any of the scheduled appointments. There were at least 3 (always had some elaborate excuse). I finally asked for a full refund. He said he would give the refund. I have never received it. I've called many many times. Supposed they have had checks in the mail but we haven't ever gotten them. The last time he agreed to refund us to our paypal account but we haven't received that payment. He's now not answering our calls or returning calls. We just want our refund and then we will proceed with replacing the carpet in the worst room. What a headache. We have not asked him to replace our carpet in the room that he ruined, although he is responsible. We were trying to be nice about this. Being nice hasn't gotten us anywhere though. They are preying on people who want an environmentally friendly solution but it's all a sales ploy. Thanks for your help!
Resolution Sought
We are just seeking for the money we gave him, $288. He did ruin the carpet in one of the rooms, but we are willing to replace that on our own, although perhaps we should go that route. We will be satisfied if we can just get our $288 back for the services we paid for."

BTW: Flea control requires a licence in NC.
Surprised they didn't get fined for not having a licence for flea control (It doesn't matter if you use safe products.)

We have tried to resolve this matter... Don't even know who this customer is... We don't treat flee issues and have never tried!! Like we said earlier... Pretty sure this is a competitor!![/quote:2kkr388q]

I had a problem with a competitor posting a fake review on my Yelp account, but not on the BBB.

Dont be shy to ask questions. I know most come here and they are always busier than they are, are more successful than they are. I get it, but by not knowing it can cost you your business and your part of your life finacially.

green gurl

Yeah... Yeah... Yeah!!! Keep hating!!! You'll see... Imma blow you outta the water with my mad singing skills... LOL!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
talented people impress me. I unfortunately am not talented so I resort to being a comedian

green gurl

Dipwad GC said:
talented people impress me. I unfortunately am not talented so I resort to being a comedian

Is that sarcasm or are you being genuine? Sometimes it's hard for me to tell...

Warmonger told me you were quite the comedian!

Name
Ron lippold
you guys kill me ( green guy and girl) green guy you need to put a muzzle on your woman... and you all need to stop talking. If you could hear your selfs you would be disgusted......

Burtz

yes by all means put a muzzle on her take her shoes away and put her back in the kitchen

green gurl

Burtz said:
yes by all means put a muzzle on her take her shoes away and put her back in the kitchen
Wish away boys... I ain't goin nowhere!!!!! I've got combat boots on my feet and they ain't goin nowhere either... And my pot of fresh chicken soup is already done!!!

a6890f76-45d0-3222.jpg

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
green gurl said:
HARPER said:

For the record my hubby is not on steroids!!!! What an idiot!!!! Do u even know what a guy looks like on roids??? Obviously not! Three reasons why green guy does NOT take steroids: For one, it's not healthy, two, I could not handle by hubby's testosterone levels any higher than they already are, three, he would prolly be sitting in jail right now for kickin someones a**!!!

Only someone who doesn't know a damn thing about weight training would think Green guy is using steroids :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom