Gladiator Pads!!!!!!

Clark

Re: Pads!!!!!!

Sorry Guys, Our computors were trashed by a power glitch. The pads are here and we are shipping as fast as possible. They are good pads and the supply is good as well. They are a blend of cotton, polyester and microfiber. Larry will get his shippment this week. The store is ready. I hope to get the banner and link up today. Next is a pad driver to support the pads. And yes, it well be American Made. Expensive as hell, but American.

Greenie

Re: Pads!!!!!!

Clark said:
Next is a pad driver to support the pads. And yes, it well be American Made. Expensive as hell, but American.

Thank God!
Your kids just might have a shot at a pension some day.

Clark

I was attemping to think of a name for the pads. What do you guys think about TriFib Ultra Pads of TriFecta Pad? You guys can think up a good name. Maxie Pads won't work.

Grant D

Tri-Fecta Pads is a pretty good name.

Maybe you can post pics when you have time of that new pad driver when available. Would these pads be too thick for a CCS Commercial Breeze? or would a new driver system be needed?

M

Mark Imbesi

Would these pads work w/a velcro driver or need a brush driver?

Greenie

Clark said:
I was attemping to think of a name for the pads. What do you guys think about TriFib Ultra Pads of TriFecta Pad? You guys can think up a good name. Maxie Pads won't work.

Don't tempt me. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom