Good with the bad

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
JHFC- just go back and correct it man. I wouldn't even waste the time to post that shit or I would be posting al day ~ oh wait a minute you are posting all day lol.

Seriously Brian, I know you are an entrepenur so how do you think a business person who wants to sustain a long term growing business responds to this type of situation? They react like Nordstrom and take back that set of tires that someone returned when they had never sold tires in the first place. FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE will succeed.

Ken

Like I said....I get it. This one just rubbed me the wrong way....It will probably be my downfall. lol

Kenneth, when you have to go and re-clean something your damn self instead of sending one of your peeps out there...Then we can talk. lol

Even if this happened to one of my guys....I could never ask them to go back out after 2 months and re-clean.....Yes, commission is different from hourly...but still.

Potty mouth. shiteatinggrin

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We would likely pay the crew for that type brian and I did more than 1 of those over my 8-10,000 job cleaning career. Stuff happens and in this case it sounds like either prequalifying was not done right or the job wasn't. I believe every complaint is our fault, never the customers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't remember the job well enough to comment on prequalifying...But I do a good job of that on a regular basis.

It may have been a pet job that didn't want to pay for it....I prequalify hard when that's the issue.

He mentioned pets in his email but I didn't write it on the invoice.

This too shall pass.....I just figured I would bring it here. Thanks

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
We would likely pay the crew for that type brian and I did more than 1 of those over my 8-10,000 job cleaning career. Stuff happens and in this case it sounds like either prequalifying was not done right or the job wasn't. I believe every complaint is our fault, never the customers.

Which was it....8 jobs
Or................ 10,000 jobs

"I am a Numbers GUY.!".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Connor that toilet you unplugged for me 2 months ago, i keep forgetting to call you but yea it is still plugged. can you drive out and unplug it right this time before i call the BBB? tyvm.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Good with the bad

HARPER said:
Ken Snow said:

Which was it....8 jobs
Or................ 10,000 jobs

"I am a Numbers GUY.!".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually it was probably more than 10k jobs.

Brian- stop dancing and just go do it. Of course u don't remember and of course u try to do a great job. Shit happens and u can try to make a cheerleader like a good businessman or be a tough guy oo who whines about bullshit on a fantasyland bb. Ur call my friend.

Connor

Name
Connor
Derek said:
Connor that toilet you unplugged for me 2 months ago, i keep forgetting to call you but yea it is still plugged. can you drive out and unplug it right this time before i call the BBB? tyvm.

Stoppages are like trash cans, I can't help what you put in 'em. Read yer invoice. It's not still plugged, it's re-plugged.

Mikey P

Administrator
I find it hilarious the Cork and his Vibrating Tummy Trimmer machine can't possibly be at fault here for not extracting enough soil. :roll: :roll: :roll:

At our age two months go by in know time at all.

Vortex, Butler or spray and blot, lots of carpets need to cleaning (ormore) to get the bulk of the soil loa out.

Uh yes Corky, I'd like to return my disgusting fake shake mix, I've been using it for two months and actually put on weight.

Sorry Mrs Piftleton, but you only had two weeks to figure out if this crap was going to help you with those thunderous thighs..GFY.
:roll: :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Actually....If the client is an ASS...?

You have lost them anyway...!

Apologize for the problem...then explain to them...you did the best you could... :oops:
Explain AGAIN your policy....Let them know that you are REFUNDING their FULL invoice..!

At least when thy tell THEIR side of the story...!!! At some point in the consversation... :idea:
The cost of the job will come UP...! When they say that you refunded the money...!!!
The person SUFFERING through the story will ...think...WTF... are you complaining about ?:roll:

Of course we would do the RE-DUE... :!:
Because we are a ....REAL....cleaning company.... :mrgreen:

ps.. Our invoice CLEARLY STATES any callbacks after 48 hours are subject to a $50.00 service charge.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this is not about carpet cleaning..this is about building relationships....doing the best you can at a fair price....if you can do that then the business part will fall into place by its self.....

in order to do that...sometimes you have to swallow your pride and suck it up....one job is not going to pay your bills.....

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Brian R said:
davegill said:
You should be ashamed with yourself!! Have some pride in your workmanship. Go fix it. Don't be a loser.

You should be ashamed of YOURself....Have some pride in yourself and recognize a scam when you see one.

Not gonna bend over for the guy....But you go ahead.

Brian I have secured 4600 customers in 5.5 years. We have 91% customer retention and I am 99.9 percent word of mouth. I spend 229$ in advertising a month because of old fashion 100% no bullshit customer service. I don't argue with my customers. See we work hard for out unscratched reputation and wouldn't allow something stupid like this to scratch it. If you worked a bit harder on your customer service you wouldn't have to work so hard on your advertising as it would take care of itself and you would notice your customer class going up as your reputation got stronger. If you took the 1/2 hr you are going to take to post some stupid shit and went and fixed this job you would be in a better place.
1/2 busting your balls and 1/2 all true. Don't be a typical cleaner next door, Be better

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This should be given the stupidest thread award.

Gee, Some spots came up.

Custy is very pissed.

Wants to even get the BBB involved.

Should I spend 1/2 hour or less to take care of the problem?

Ummmmm.........DUH!!!!

Or should I take even more time & effort to clear up the BBB complaint.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Royal Man said:
This should be given the stupidest thread award.

Gee, Some spots came up.

Custy is very pissed.

Wants to even get the BBB involved.

Should I spend 1/2 hour or less to take care of the problem?

Ummmmm.........DUH!!!!

Or should I take even more time & effort to clear up the BBB complaint.
Don't forget the 2 hours looking like a numskull on a bb.

G

Ken Snow said:

Yeah! Dont forget that! You got that one mastered!! your such a expert, giving out your free advice an shit with your 10K plus jobs. why did you have to ridicule the guy for asking a carpet cleanin question on a board for carpet cleaners? maybe he was just thinkin out loud. your a dickweed!

if your such the great entremanure why are you wastin your precious time on a bulletin board yourself? Time is money ya know.

sent from my personal secretary. I'm tappin her while she talks. cause I aint got time to waste postin on this damned bulletin board full o expert know it alls.

FredC

Village Idiot
:shock: :lol:

I'm gonna assume those aren't jesus fish on his site........

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
HARPER said:
Actually....If the client is an ASS...?

You have lost them anyway...!

Apologize for the problem...

Here is the solution to satisfy all:
Brian, you apologize to the client who's an ass.
Brian to client: "I am sorry....you're an ass."

It's the perfect solution :p

This thread has been approved by................

Bob Foster

I thought the purpose for whoring yourself out with those loss leader DOD was to pick up new customers for the value of making them repeat customers. If you'd decided you would rather take a chance on getting a BBB heat score it really tells me what you're all about.

Notice that majority of the cleaners who have commented here also carry some of the most respect all have told you to get your ass back there?

If you don't go back its all about the money, if you do its all about taking care of your customer and your reputation. PIA customer or not!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It never ceases to amaze me how some of you uncommon maroons pick the least significant part of a post and use that in your DA response.

I'm not suckin hind tit with ol sow just so I can "Say" I have a great company.

After 2 months...It would be rediculous to go back and you who would are part of the problem.

With that said, if there was a pretty please in the email with an "I know there is new dirt and I'll pay a trip charge" I would have no problem going back....and NO I wouldn't charge.

All you have at the end of the day is how you treat other people....Sometimes that includes how you treat yourself when you're treated like shit.

This is/was a powerplay by this guy......And I'm not the one. He's probably an attorney pissed that I make more than him. Iseeru

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jim Martin said:
What would YOU do??.

If you want us to tell you what you want to here...your on the wrong board.....

You know me better than that.

I want to know what YOU would do....Not tell me what I should do.

But you're right...Still the wrong board for that too. :lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Re: Good with the bad

FishinTime said:
Ken Snow said:

Yeah! Dont forget that! You got that one mastered!! your such a expert, giving out your free advice an shit with your 10K plus jobs. why did you have to ridicule the guy for asking a carpet cleanin question on a board for carpet cleaners? maybe he was just thinkin out loud. your a dickweed!

if your such the great entremanure why are you wastin your precious time on a bulletin board yourself? Time is money ya know.

sent from my personal secretary. I'm tappin her while she talks. cause I aint got time to waste postin on this damned bulletin board full o expert know it alls.

You actually believe he was asking a question?

Brian knows I like him and like giving him shit cause I believe in him.

G

the customre is usually right but this mind set that the customer is always right is BS. Sometimes you gotta fire a customer.

G

Ken Snow said:

you sound like a queer to me, boy. i think you suck more than rugs. How many of those kinds of jobs have you done? More than 10 thousand?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Pretty sure that no one here really gives a rats butt what you do....

you can sell your Mary Kay...wonder juice....pixie dust....or your next urine sample for all I care....

But I think that the advice on what most here would do you should think about...I could not tell you how many times I have gone back to a home knowing damn well it had nothing to do with what I did....but I am not going to allow my pride to get in the way of my reputation and running my company...tomorrow is another day............

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

FishinTime said:
Ken Snow said:

you sound like a queer to me, boy. i think you suck more than rugs. How many of those kinds of jobs have you done? More than 10 thousand?

On a very serious note...I respect Kens opinion on a very high level only equaled by a choice few on this board. Kens a great guy as well and I fully expect him to give me hell when I post a dumbass question. :lol:

I know damn well I should go back.

I've been back before for not fault of my own to jobs just like this....Like Jim said. This guy just rubbed me the wrong way

And I'm probably all hopped up on the Visalus protein shakes......Maybe it's spiked with steroids or something because I was in the mood to go midievil on that guy. 8)

No Really.

Ivebeensold

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been checking my reviews waiting to see if the guys does one.

I just found this from today.

John ? - Dec 2, 2011
On time, friendly, explained what he would be doing, did a great job. Thanks, Brian.

This guys floor was full of dog piss.....bad dog piss....I told him the real story and he still opted to go with just a regular clean.

Carpet came out great...What's under it is another story....and I told him that.

I took measures to dry the carpet the best I could so nothing would wick back up...We'll see.

But I DID tell the guy what to expect.....I threw a little more peroxy in the mix to help because he really was a cool guy...He just didn't really care about the mess that much.

See, I'm not a complete dickhead....Partial dickhead at best. shiteatinggrin

Back
Top Bottom