Good with the bad

PCCN

Had the same type of customer this summer. She called and said she was told we would come back and reclean if the spots returned. Of course we do, BUTTTTTTTTTTT, this lady said it had only been a "couple of months since it was cleaned". Well, that is well past sufficient time to call and ask for a return visit. IN FACT, I looked up her invoice and it had been 7 months and this lady wanted us to redo the entire job. I DON'T THINK SO! She wasn't happy and didn't want to hear that there is no way we could reclean after seven months. She bagan her story of how she wanted us to clean a couple of extra rooms, for pay, also on this visit. Needless to say, this is one of those customers we were glad to "fire". I love pleasing the customers and getting repeats, but there is a time and place to cut them loose.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, this guy told me it was a shame because he was ready to refer me out to a bunch of people and he was a really good customer. :roll:

I repeat

:roll:

Funny how when the customer wants something they are/will be your biggest cheerleader...Until they get it.

Not all are like that...not even most. But the ones that are stick out like a turd in a punch bowl.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Who me??

squirrel-peanut+nerdnirvana.org.jpg

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
good on ya for stickin to your guns Brian. that client was out for a freebie plain and simple imo.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not even that so much (even though you're right) as he just waited way too long and was an asshole about it.

Like it was my fault and I'd better do something about it or he was going to bash my company.

I keep searching for the review....as I do every day anyway....and nothing yet. Haven't checked the BBB yet.

Hell, it would have been a minimal service charge maybe....like $30 just to cover a little expense.....But he had to be a dick abou it.

At the end of the day all you have it how you treat other people.

Razzing them or screwing around is one thing...But truly taking advantage of a guy is an issue.

Back
Top Bottom