Good with the bad

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Re: Re: Re: Good with the bad

FishinTime said:
Ken Snow said:
You actually believe he was asking a question?

Brian knows I like him and like giving him shit cause I believe in him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

you sound like a queer to me, boy. i think you suck more than rugs. How many of those kinds of jobs have you done? More than 10 thousand?
VERY IMPRESSIVE POST!! IMO,The time to fire a customer is before OR after service, not in the middle. And you're still in the middle whether you believe it or not.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It's just carpet.

You just perform a service.

Does it really involve a client selection process and mental evaluation before you can run a diaper over their carpet......

Wonder if Roto-rooter has a client selection process?

Do they have to take a stool sample?

G

Doug Cox said:
FishinTime said:
[quote="Ken Snow":eek:geopv5d]

You actually believe he was asking a question?

Brian knows I like him and like giving him shit cause I believe in him.

you sound like a queer to me, boy. i think you suck more than rugs. How many of those kinds of jobs have you done? More than 10 thousand?
VERY IMPRESSIVE POST!! IMO,The time to fire a customer is before OR after service, not in the middle. And you're still in the middle whether you believe it or not.[/quote:eek:geopv5d]

Thank you Mr. Cox. I fire customers whenever I'm good and damned ready to fire them. I own the business, not my customers. 99 times out of a hunderd i would go way outta my way to make the customer happy. Hell maybe 999 times outta 1000 but every now an then you just run into a damned jerk an the best thing you can do is fire there ass.

i haven't had to do it many times over the years but there was one customer i fired who called me back years later an now he is one of my best customers but he treats me right now cause he knows I aint gonna put up with his shit no more. Hes a french guy. that should explain it.

Connor

Name
Connor
"How about we refund your money, send you a new one at no charge, close the store and have the manager shot. Would that be satisfactory?"

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Good with the bad

FishinTime said:
Ken Snow said:
Don't forget the 2 hours looking like a numskull on a bb.

Yeah! Dont forget that! You got that one mastered!! your such a expert, giving out your free advice an shit with your 10K plus jobs. why did you have to ridicule the guy for asking a carpet cleanin question on a board for carpet cleaners? maybe he was just thinkin out loud. your a dickweed!

if your such the great entremanure why are you wastin your precious time on a bulletin board yourself? Time is money ya know.

sent from my personal secretary. I'm tappin her while she talks. cause I aint got time to waste postin on this damned bulletin board full o expert know it alls.

LOL- good one hey Marty, blow me

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

FishinTime said:
Thank you Mr. Cox. I fire customers whenever I'm good and damned ready to fire them. I own the business, not my customers. 99 times out of a hunderd i would go way outta my way to make the customer happy. Hell maybe 999 times outta 1000 but every now an then you just run into a damned jerk an the best thing you can do is fire there ass.

well Fishin, according to the big shots in this thread, you sir should be asHamEd of yourself!

too bad for you & Brian that you don't live in a perfect CC'ing world on the internets.

G

Brian,

This is what you get when you ask for the free advice given by the Dr. Phils of carpet cleaning.

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYLc7hcinNQ2]

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
It never ceases to amaze me how some of you uncommon maroons pick the least significant part of a post and use that in your DA response.

I'm not suckin hind tit with ol sow just so I can "Say" I have a great company.

After 2 months...It would be rediculous to go back and you who would are part of the problem.

With that said, if there was a pretty please in the email with an "I know there is new dirt and I'll pay a trip charge" I would have no problem going back....and NO I wouldn't charge.

All you have at the end of the day is how you treat other people....Sometimes that includes how you treat yourself when you're treated like shit.

This is/was a powerplay by this guy......And I'm not the one. He's probably an attorney pissed that I make more than him. Iseeru
How are you gonna do a smear and run and say its the customers fault? If I was gonna diper spin residential(which I would never do) I would at least take a porty with me to extract bad spots and traffic lanes. I think you dropped the ball here as you got called out on your bs method when all the dirt you smeared around came back to haunt ya

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
See what I mean? :roll:

I'll play along. My diaper spinning process does an excellent job...Why you ask? Because it's me running it.

It's all about how you the person cleans...NOT your process.....within reason.

I've been back to horrible jobs to see that they still look great after I've cleaned...No, I haven't been back to every job but neither has anyone on this board.

If I thought it was a crappy process, I wouldn't do it.

I think some get upset with me because I can run a company with super low overhead, do quality work and make a great deal of money doing it.

(before you say $27.50 isn't a great deal of money, remember that is only one job...I make more on most)

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
I'll play along. My diaper spinning process does an excellent job...Why you ask? Because it's me running it.

It's all about how you the person cleans...NOT your process..

Ladies and Gentlemen, John Guerkink of the twenty first century!!! Except I think John owns a porty.

K P

It is easy to sit behind a keyboard and give advice,some phd's around here.I had a lady call me back 4 months after a job(mail boxes ect. kinda of biz) and says"I think you left some residue behind".I bet if I posed that question here,the same brain trust would be telling me to go back.I would bet most watch reality tv.The moral..do what you want,and dont always follow the herd.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I always follow my own concience...But I do like some of the input from the board. Even the over the top stuff helps me decide some issues.

But I'm pretty sure I decided before I ever brought it here....Just thought it was a relevant and interesting topic.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think I'm past this. :lol:

Where's larry at?? He loves to give me crap when I do wrong. :cry:

inspiredthoughts.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Two months is past your guarantee but it's not that long ago.

Suck it up, fix the problem and both he and you will feel better about. So you lose money on one job BFD, you make money on the majority. You're taking it too personal and not acting as a professional.

Sh*t happens your fault, his fault, nobody's fault, save a client instead of making an angry internet reviewer stalking you from site to site. :shock:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
common robinson ......... I need you to dig really deep here lol..... you gotta be honost , you know on residential carpet with even medium oiling op'ing is taking a short cut. I have a hard time agreeing that op is an acceptable method for residental. There is nothing wrong with admitting you are trying to run a lower overhead show. Have you ever thought about getting a small spotter for extracting spots

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The problem is he doesn't want to go back for a $27.50 Job.

I guess Groupon isn't so rosy when they need a return trip.

$27.50 WTF!!

Re-dos just come with the territory.

You don't need to get your panties in a bunch over them.

Suck it up!!

Sorry I guess you can't,

Spin the soil around a bit and make them happy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:roll:

Groupon jobs ...I've made money. It has nothing to do with the money.

But I'm sure you read that already and choose to ignore it to suit your DAP.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"I think Lisa S. will agree with me...?"

That the ONLY way "to sTop-tHe-BlEedInG" in this thread...!!!!! "Brian"

Is if you will....RE-POST....the original post....of your MARY KAY cOnFessIoN.... :roll:

That is just a little-bit "sTuPiD-Er"...than this one..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IT WAS A DoooooooooooSie.. :roll:

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
I was padding before it wasn't cool for John G to not be cool OPing. :|

What does when you started your period have to do with John G's carpet cleaning?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
Brian R said:
I was padding before it wasn't cool for John G to not be cool OPing. :|

What does when you started your period have to do with John G's carpet cleaning?

John always say "I was oping before oping was cool". I was just playing on that.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I dont think it was your method of cleaning that caused the problem Brian, it was just a jackass looking for something for nothing. We get them occasionally, a customer that swears that a spot came back and you go to fix what turns out to be a very fresh urine spot. You know it, they know it, but you gotta grit your teeth and smile all the while thinking about dropping roofing nails in the drive later.

One drawback to our internet based marketing is that one jackass can leave a bad review that will haunt you and cost you money for months on end.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Can I be serious for a minute.....Or should I say "allow me to be seriouse for a minute"

I'm sure I did an awesome job...I wouldn't have it any other way.

With that said, the spots could have come back but the dude waited too long...He admitted that he waited too long and he also mentioned a sick dog etc etc etc

Again..Just really rubbed me the wrong way with the "Do what I say or I'll bash you on the internet" thing.

I don't mind a bad review here and there.....It really is more legit looking to have an issue from time to time....We are all human.

Fixing it is one thing....but bowing down is another.......and even though I OP the carpet here in North Dallas...I DO have SOME self respect left. :lol:

Ok, I couldn't be serious for the entire post or you might think it was someone else on my computer.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I try to put myself in their shoes. We live a busy life between my wife and I and it's easy for either of us to say "We need to call a service man for _________" and time get away from us.

I'm personally going continue to use the companies that takes care of me, and ditch the ones that don't. If the phone guys says he can't replace my phone because it's out of warranty I'm leaving him as soon as my contract is up for the guy that is willing to bend the rules a little to take care of me.

Back
Top Bottom