Grease Eraser

Jamesh921

Name
James
from Chemeister's Official website (greaseeraser.com)

Solution Line Type Sprayers - a perfect companion
Just Mix Six Scoops of Grease Eraser in your 5 quart reservoir.[/

and from Jon-don's website;

•In PowerForce sprayers: mix 6 measures (18 oz) to the 5-quart reservoir and mix with hot water.

That's a big swing in dilution ratios.

Anybody know the correct ratio mix??

Looks like they are both saying the same thing. 6 scoops, the other 6 measures, both = the same amount, 18 OZ.

Now if it were power max, it would say 8 oz per gallon on the container, then on this board you will be told the real dilution , of 2-4 oz per gall. The 8 oz per gallon is for those prfessional s out there using a rug doctor. Or a small porty,

Jamesh921

Name
James
Well, all the scoops I've recieved in pails of chemical were 2 oz scoops (with the exception of S & G which came with a 1 oz scoop).

So, are Chemiester scoops 3 oz??

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Grease Eraser

Jamesh921 said:
Well, all the scoops I've recieved in pails of chemical were 2 oz scoops (with the exception of S & G which came with a 1 oz scoop).

Yes,

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

PCCN

Chemeister ships with a 3 oz. scoop for Grease Eraser. I use it religiously. Over the years I have found 8 - 3 oz. scoops to my 2 gallon, in-line sprayer is perfect. I use this on residential and commercial. Even a bit lower if I know I'm not going to be doing heavily soiled carpet.

Jamesh921 said:

Slop has a 1/2 oz scoop

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Grease eater is 2. Oz a gallon but comes with an 8 and a 2 ounze scoop

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Do you guys count sections of toilet paper and measure out your toothpaste too?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Padden McFadden said:
Looks like they are both saying the same thing. 6 scoops, the other 6 measures, both = the same amount, 18 OZ.

Now if it were power max, it would say 8 oz per gallon on the container, then on this board you will be told the real dilution , of 2-4 oz per gall. The 8 oz per gallon is for those prfessional s out there using a rug doctor. Or a small porty,

The most concentrated I have ever mixed Grease Eraser is four scoops (12 oz) in a five qt container for a 9-1 HF, and that would be a very rare occurrence, an absolutely trashed shithole. Usually it's either 2 or 3 scoops for most jobs. I've never used 6 scoops. You want to rinse out everything you put down, and this lower concentration is easily removed with fresh water rinse.

Back
Top Bottom