Green Glides M-5 Mytee

Greenie

Had 2 request to see pics, thought I'd let em read this thread:

pics on page 2.

Mr.V

still lovin this M-5

keep in mind I've run TM's for my entire cleaning career

I haven't had to change the way I clean other than I make 2 dry passes and lift my wand now and then

I cleaned a place last night that had JUST BEEN CLEANED with a TM and you wouldn't believe how much better it looks

Greenie and Mytee have made a very well balanced high performance porty

it's loud and it's heavy but it rocks!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Its not hard to out clean a TM esp if they are the "rush job" type.

Andy, Do you find you still have to slow down from your TM wanding or can you keep the same pace? With any porty I've ever used I've had to slow right down in the wand strokes.

What is the normal heat source for this unit? If I was on the 10th floor what would be the best heat source?
Does it take 2 power cords with heat or without?
Can it be used for T&G? Does it have enough umpf to run a tile tool?

Mr.V

I haven't slowed down wanding really,,,,,,,,,i did at first but there doesn't seem to be a need to unless it's really nasty or soapy

M-5 has 2 cords

I have a kero heater in my van

I've been using the Mytee hot box in line heater quite a bit and it works quite well so that's 3 cords

pump is 5/600 psi so I don't know about the tile but I guess I could add a water hog

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I don't think your kero heater will help much on the 10th floor. The whole point of a portable for me is to go where I can't get a line to the truck. There are many high rises being built that have no access for a truck to be close enough, and many of these condos are half a million or more!
Good market to get into.

Sound like a good porty, we are looking to buy another porty soon...we use on High rises just in case you accuse me of being a POG...gotta be specific around here...lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom