Had to call police on a job Thursday.

Becker

Name
Becker
Client paid me and left me alone in her 3rd floor condo.

I started to clean this quick in and out job. A few minutes into the job a guy appeared in the living room.

I figured he was a guy looking to inquirer about carpet cleaning, but then I could see he was upset.

He starts to complain I'm making to much noise.

I say to him. Sir you don't live here, the home owner is not here and can you please step outside?
No. You are making to much noise.
Sir you need to step outside you can not be in this home.
I walk toward him as I say this.
No he says as he pushes me.
I kept my cool, and gave him one final warning
Sir you need to get out right now, or I'll have to call the police.
No, call the police you are making to much noise.

So I call. Only after I was on the phone did he walk out side..

So yes, I might have been making a little bit of noise.
It was 3pm on a Thursday afternoon.

KMA! no won ton soup for you! KMA!

I had the same thing happen a few years ago. was running an OP on an upstairs apartment shakin the whole place , the guy downstairs comes up and starts cussing out my wife, (I'm cleaning the bed room)

I hear the guy yelling at my wife , he's in side the unit in my wifes face, I come out of the bedroom all bowed up and ready to kick the dog poo out of this guy, soon as he sees me coming he runs away to his downstairs unit and slams the door, what a coward.

You should have just back handed the guy and kept going.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Becker said:
No he says as he pushes me.
I kept my cool, and gave him one final warning I've seen Jimmy naked

Wow, I don't think I could have kept my cool.
Oh, the police would have been called if it was my job but Paramedics, or the medical examiner would be there as well.
If someone pushes me, I push back.

Becker

Name
Becker
My reflex was to show him the door as his face slams the door jam.

But unlike how I post here I run a pretty professional company and is have hated to damage the woman's furniture or belonging in a needless fight.

I think I dealt with it perfectly and have nO regerts.

I can let a push roll off my back had he taken a swing I'd have aced his world.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I would have pulled out my knife that I have on my ankle and slit his throat.

Even if he was just asking directions or something.

S

sam miller

Becker said:
My reflex was to show him the door as his face slams the door jam.

But unlike how I post here I run a pretty professional company and is have hated to damage the woman's furniture or belonging in a needless fight.

I think I dealt with it perfectly and have nO regerts.

I can let a push roll off my back had he taken a swing I'd have aced his world.

Good job handling it correctly! I would have contacted the customer and let her know who the creeper was and what he did!

And let the police know!

He was awoke by the sounds of Your machine after a night of crack and beer! He needs more sleep for tonights big party! How could You be so rude. no won ton soup for you!

PS I love how every ninja here woulda killed him! LOL

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Who knows he could have a 2 month old who won't sleep.

Pushing is not allowed, you did well to not smash up the ladies house.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he wouldn't have mispoken to me. so no need for violence

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I dunno but inside the threshold blockin your exit and attacked you. Shows great restraint in not making a huge mess in the ladies house I know he would have made a huge mess I his pants the minute he stepped towards me.

caleb211

Jimmy L said:
I would have pulled out my knife that I have on my ankle and slit his throat.

Even if he was just asking directions or something.
LOL!

I haven't had anything of that caliber happen; however, I did catch someone trying to steal out of my van in Downtown Knoxville one time.

G

greentech

You handed it the right way and showed a lot of restraint. I give you a lot of credit for that.

Did the police give you the option of filing an assault charge?

Name
I'm Rick James
XTREME1 said:
Whys that?

trust me. The fight or flight usually becomes flight when someone steps close to me

HAHA.. so you'RE a runner??

Did you know when our bodies goes into the flight or fight mode, other organs in our body shut down to enhance other more vital parts of our body. Thank the discovery channel for that tidbit.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
is this that important to you? whats the challenge moron

I am just wasting time til breaking bad, usually in bed by now

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, just another GREAT reason to have a helper!! If someone pushed my helper the guy WOULD have got knocked out(NO interruption with the wand sucking carpet) , not saying that is the right or wrong thing to do.... If my guy did get pushed and restrained himself I would buy him lunch for a week, just don't see it happening. My helper is a great guy, but there is no reason anyone should ever put there hands on you... EVER!

Becker

Name
Becker
greentech said:
You handed it the right way and showed a lot of restraint. I give you a lot of credit for that.

Did the police give you the option of filing an assault charge?

Yeah. But I don't have time for that b.s.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
smart man. You'd lose more money doing the right thing and if anything I have learned in the last 3 yrs is doing the right think you get screwed

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
You do know that QD on the end of the hose is quite handy and deadly at about 3 feet. End of argument.

Name
I'm Rick James
XTREME1 said:
is this that important to you? whats the challenge moron

I am just wasting time til breaking bad, usually in bed by now

You ever make up with Rotovac?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why? I went 175 and never looked back. I have 3 originals and a 360 if you are interested

Name
I'm Rick James
XTREME1 said:
why? I went 175 and never looked back. I have 3 originals and a 360 if you are interested

I take it breaking bad isn't on yet.. I will take one at no charge and I will pay the shipping if you want.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
rhino1 said:
You do know that QD on the end of the hose is quite handy and deadly at about 3 feet. End of argument.

That's funny, as I thought about that before... Just disconnect from wand or hydroforce give it a few feet in length and swing away! That damn thing teaches a lesson quick- I learned the hard way not realizing that it was disconnected when reeling it up and it swung at me..Almost broke my arm!

If you are quick enough you could also get your pressure line around a person and squeeze away and yank it, the person is on the ground in a blink where you can be on top or you can jus stand over him and the tube end of the wand diggin in his face.

I have many other ways to picture self protection with what is available during a routine carpet cleaning job. And I won't even start the chemical warfare that could go down quickly. Like a sprayer head unscrewed from citrusolve bottle (while talking/arguing with a would be attacker) and poured at the persons eyes or same thing with 40volume.

I guess some of the training with the NATO background pays off. I've seen Jimmy naked

Name
I'm Rick James
This is how greg rolls.. eat shit!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR3PT5E0XDo&feature=related

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom