Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I went from 1st to gone on my Google places page,i can still log in and find and edit all of my info.but if i type into my search "carpet cleaning macomb mi" i am no longer on the place page.WTF? i have been there for 3 yrs

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Don't worry. Log into your account, scroll top right and click view. Does it say currently not supported? Or something like that? Probably. Either way you can scroll to bottom of the page and click report a problem and E-mail google with your problem. Places has problems all the time! Places has it's own help forum as well. Just google search ( google places forum )
Hope this helps

Fred H

you came up in the a spot on places for carpet cleaners macomb mi

you were first in the organic results for carpet cleaning macomb mi but nowhere on places

the same thing happens to me I am in the c spot for carpet cleaners which gets a lot of calls. but carpet cleaning has me way down on places but up near the top on organic.

has your phone stopped ringing?

Name
Ron lippold
I had been number 2or 3 for years j ust in the last 2 months service magic started piggybacking all my seo stuff and its been ****** up for 6 weeks. I am done with them for good.

Name
Ron lippold
I had been number 2or 3 for years j ust in the last 2 months service magic started piggybacking all my seo stuff and its been ****** up for 6 weeks. I am done with them for good.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Don't make multiple listing unless you have all completely different information including, domain name, address, company name, phone number. Instead work on getting citations for your current places page. Sign up for tons of directories, like 2 a week for a long time. Fill out exactly to match your info on your places page. Try to get a review every so often from any clients with a G mail acct.
Hope this helps

Lars

Name
Lars
I am going through the same stuff also... Sign in and report the problem as the business owner. I hope they get it fixed quick.

Good luck

mcatt

Name
Mike
I have had the same problems with my places page. They are managing so many and there are just a ton of glitches/ bugs within the system. It's not a paid for service either so its hard to be really mad about.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
glen, you need to have a good web guy manage your online presence. For me I do yellow pages 2 out of the 4, I do val pack mailings to upscale homes, and do lots of networking. My online calls is more than everything else combined.

I do adwords and pay a guy to rank me high organicly. even with the cost of adwords my return is around 10-1 from online marketing. about 4-1 from everything else

FredC

Village Idiot
How many of you having this problem missed a call from Google?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ron Lippold said:
How many that have had problems use service magic????????

I have Service Magic. Still have good ranking.

I don't think that is their problem.

Perhaps you could search other Service Magic listings.

But, what do I know?

I get calls everyday from "Google" But it is not really Google.

I did once get a call from the real Google to check my listing.

They do call to check what may be irregularities and possible multiple listings.

If Google did pull your plug. I would think you would get a -This listing suspended.

Google is making a lot of changes now. Like they do periodically.

Who knows maybe it will come back soon on it's own.

FredC

Village Idiot
The difference is a separate address was used for service magic in Ron's case....so conflicting info has propagated across the net.

Google is verifying listings...so you better answer...and know what to say.

There is also a new rule in place ....which could fook lots of people......not sure if verification will come first or not.

There is also a bug..

and I can't help but ask...wtf do you need service magic?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You're the man Fred!!

I don't need Service Magic. Just singed up after putting them off for years to see what happens.

It just gives me more listings on the top and I close 2/3 of the calls.

If it turns to crap it's gone.

I do get mad at them often for charges for clients that are not quaified properly.

Fred Homan

Word of mouth works better & better for me. I have a regular gig as a Sanitation Engineer at the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) where about 500 people work.... They love me.... :lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Fred Homan said:
Word of mouth works better & better for me. I have a regular gig as a Sanitation Engineer at the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) where about 500 people work.... They love me.... :lol:

Referrals by the group in a good tactic.

I do the same with several groups here of 500 or more.

Sure beats flyers and other crap.

F

FB7777

Dave Yoakum you are the man!!!!

With all this google, service magic , referral business, repeat business and your killing free marketing forever, how many trucks are you up to now?

Have you replaced the Free Candy MolesterMobile yet?

Connor

Name
Connor
They'll fix it in a few days after you report it. My listing is doing it right now, for the second time this year. Oh, well. Just gotta wait.

Just like last time, I disappeared from the C listing on places to being first organically, it doesn't make any sense, but whatever.

Able 1

Name
Keith
glenboy said:
hey keith!! with only 6 years in cleaning,i see why the only contribution you have is :lol:
Not true... hey Marty, blow me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom