Hello Everybody!!

pinosan

Name
Martin
Hello everybody I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm a broke carpet cleaner trying to make it through life by learning everyday from the experienced and pros and by making friends everywhere I go. I hope I can some here and contribute with my limited knowledge to those who may find it useful.

pinosan

Name
Martin
Oh well is good to know that technology reduces distances now a days nice meeting you bro

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sure Porkchop bring your brown grandkids too!

Martin, Porkchop talks big but he's a decent guy. I put him on the protected rolls, so when the day comes that our people take over no harm will come to him. :p

Mikey P

Administrator
help us help YOU..

How long have you been in the game?
Full time or part?
How many jobs did you complete in August of this year?
What sort of equipment do you own?
How do new customers find you?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
Are you married and does she have a job that provides benefits for you and the family?
I we could instantly change ONE thing about your company for you what would it be?

Name
I'm Rick James
Sup MARTIN..

Welcome to the BB that has some of the industries greatest minds.. and a few rejects.

Anyone wanna discuss some MLM marketing ??

Mikey P

Administrator
Do not answer one single question that Satan just asked you.

Or, it will come back to haunt you in the future.

which translates to "I got caught lying here a few times and regret doing so dearly, so please be as honest as possible if you plan on hanging out here and being a respected member, unlike myself"

Last edited:

pinosan

Name
Martin
help us help YOU..

How long have you been in the game?
Full time or part?
How many jobs did you complete in August of this year?
What sort of equipment do you own?
How do new customers find you?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
Are you married and does she have a job that provides benefits for you and the family?
I we could instantly change ONE thing about your company for you what would it be?

thank you for asking and the welcome

I' been in the biz for almost 20 years. Worked for a couple of local companies and with a friend for a while part time while working as a waiter for several Hotels In LA
I've been sort of a full time for a little over 6 years.
I've been busy enough to provide for the family but not only carpet cleaning we do everything that is related with cleaning. maid services, window, tile, hardwood floor etc. even toilet cleaning bro as long as they pay the bill i'll do it.
I joined a local BNI chapter at the begining of the year and it seems that they like us and give me some work. and it seems like my google places is working a little better than previous years.
I have the same dream that almost any broke carpet cleaner like me. Like some day a few years from now, could be at my office making sure my guys provide the same service I like to provide and they take the same pride as me taking care of the clients who do me the favor to keep me busy.
Yes married had two kids boy and girl now my son is on his own and my princess gave tow little guys who visit me every week.
I would only change one thing old beat up truck for a new one

thank you again

pinosan

Name
Martin
Sup MARTIN..

Welcome to the BB that has some of the industries greatest minds.. and a few rejects.

Anyone wanna discuss some MLM marketing ??

Yeap been lurking for a while and I find that it could be a good place to make friends as well. Like they say judge for what is done to you not for what you hear.

pinosan

Name
Martin
don't mind Marty.....he didn't fall out of the stupid tree..he was drug threw the entire dumb-ass forest........but...... he's one of my favorites and this place would not be the same with out him....

I know Marti he is all Right

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I googled your screen name to see if it had any meaning
I've been called a "pendejo" (fo-reel) and didn't know what it meant til i googled it :lol:

do you use Pinosan chems?
do you sell them?

BTW, welcome

..L.T.A.

Reactions: pinosan

pinosan

Name
Martin
I googled your screen name to see if it had any meaning
I've been called a "pendejo" (fo-reel) and didn't know what it meant til i googled it :lol:

do you use Pinosan chems?
do you sell them?

BTW, welcome

..L.T.A.

No bro pinosan has no meaning in the dictionary is just a combination of my nick name from the childhood and my last name.

they used to call me Pinocchio and my last is Sanchez. there you go don't loose your hair searching in Google just ask.

Why they call you like that i don't know but it does not sound good.

Thank you for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom