Administrator
please point out typos or bad grammar..

fullpage_ad_2013c.jpg

F

FB7777

Adam Hale's name for starters

also the run on paragraph of presenters is muddy and wordy like Tooboring says

Highlight the name to the left and then add your class description

IRA terrorist ? how about toothless drunk ... more people will want to attend his death clean class

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
- "Join the Mikey'sboard.com crew..." - remove the apostrophe.
- "Enjoy one day for $50 per person for two full days of fun ... for only $75." - which is it, $50 or $75? maybe change "for" to "or"?
- after the above mentioned $75, capitalize the y in "You'll"

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I mainly care about the Header,because if that fails the rest won't matter. The 9 "in Mikeyfest 9" Looks like a G to me and the header looks a bit buzy.

Like the others have said paragraphs and spaces will make the copy easier to read.( Looks like a cram down.) Your hook of "what could be better....." Is getting lost in the copy. Make it bold/ different background, Move it above the copy or whatever to make it stand out a little.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Greg Cole is speaking? of those 50000 customers i wonder how many are satisfied

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Probably could take all that information and spread it out over 2 pages, seems like too much info crammed into a small space.

Mikey P

Administrator
I can't afford a two page spread like Connections has in Clean Fax so we got to cram it in there.

Wayne Miller who is working on this will be watching this thread..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You could have a small pic of each "expert" and just a few words about what they are doing to clean it up.(maybe in two rows) It's toooooo freak'n wordy. Most people just skim and won't read it word for word. With this change It might make it flow better, be more personable and also, a better set up for Important parts like the hook or close (what could be better...)and asking for more vendors.

Having interlink presents and then hosted by interlink, 2 more times right after each other and then, along with the Interlink crew for good measure.Is redundent and more ADHT that Corky after too many shakes and hopped up on pyramid barking. At least get rid of interlink presents to clean up the busy header and maybe an other.

Join the mikey fest crew... font is hard to read and blends together.

You are paying for color. Put some color behind some of the paragraphs to break it up and highlight the important stuff.
For instance paragraph "We have tons of hands on..." should be highlighted especially since it was important enough to insert into the headline.

Brain storm the feeling you want to convey for the ad: fun, bumping shoulders, comradely, cool stuff, improve your skills, friends, food, new tools, play with stuff.......

Action words help involvement.Discover, learn, touch,inspect,communicate, examine, learn, impact, acquire, master, gain, recieve, intreact,grow...

Last edited:

mcatt

Name
Mike
I agree the 9 needs to be fixed. Looks like a g.

And the explanation for the cost for 1 or 2 days also needs to be corrected.

I like the page over all though

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom