FredC

Village Idiot
what can't you figure out?

valveassy_zpsd1f38efd.jpg

falcans

Name
Richard
any numbers on it?

and I assume since you say no diagram you checked the suttner site?

http://www.suttner.com/schematics/index.htm

hey fred no specs on it i was trying to find it but nada then i determined to find a picture of it and i found 1 on interlink if i were to install it how i think it should be will it damage my pump?

My model or look alike is not even listed

FredC

Village Idiot
check to see if part 3/4 (same as 7/8) remained in the assembly..its still plumbed inline right..you probably aren't actually missing them

edit: and you might want to print that schematic in case that link disappears too

edit 2: There is also the possibility that 7/8 isn't used in an updated version. I say that because the link on suttner that is broken is in a subdirectory "New_050609"...which I assume is a date.

The schematic I linked to is dated 05

my money is on 3/4 still being in the assembly though

Last edited:
Reactions: falcans
Name
I'm Rick James
gotta go back to the truck now to reinstall it be back soon thanks again for all the help!

Hope that helped you out, sorry I forgot to respond to you text. See you shouldn't always believe what you hear about MB.. some of the best minds in the industry hang here, along with some of the most experienced.

Good place to hang..

Reactions: falcans

falcans

Name
Richard
check to see if part 3/4 (same as 7/8) remained in the assembly..its still plumbed inline right..you probably aren't actually missing them

edit: and you might want to print that schematic in case that link disappears too

edit 2: There is also the possibility that 7/8 isn't used in an updated version. I say that because the link on suttner that is broken is in a subdirectory "New_050609"...which I assume is a date.

The schematic I linked to is dated 05

my money is on 3/4 still being in the assembly though

Thanks again fred your a life saver!! there is already o-rings on the piston so i should be fine

Hope that helped you out, sorry I forgot to respond to you text. See you shouldn't always believe what you hear about MB.. some of the best minds in the industry hang here, along with some of the most experienced.

Good place to hang..

Ya it does fred seems very knowledgeable thanks again brent!

Here is a link directly from my website

Last edited:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
A month or so after getting my TM, I had one vibrate off during a job, talk about scaring the doop out of ya. Water squirting all over!

Pieces all over the ground...

falcans

Name
Richard
A month or so after getting my TM, I had one vibrate off during a job, talk about scaring the doop out of ya. Water squirting all over!

Pieces all over the ground...
ouch that would be very embarrassing how the job turned out well?

I will be testing the water today on it if not gotta fix it asap so busy this week just got this gas truckmount and i feel im over whelmed with work now lol its so dam true versus electric and gas

Back
Top Bottom