History of Encap

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The updated version will be loaded in a few minutes.

Nothing like thinking it's finished, and then notice it had a glaring misspelled word on the blackboard behind me. Doh! 🤪

oops.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
The updated version will be loaded in a few minutes.

Nothing like thinking it's finished, and then notice it had a glaring misspelled word on the blackboard behind me. Doh! 🤪

View attachment 105441

Enap
/enap/
See definitions in:
All
Textiles
Cards
Riding
verb
  1. sleep lightly or briefly, especially during the day after or during reading a online post by M.Sutley of Prattville AL
    "he took to Enapping in his service vehicle in the afternoons while perusing the world's greatest carpet cleaning forum"

Similar:
    doze

sleep (lightly)

take a nap

catnap

rest

take a siesta

drowse

snooze

snatch forty winks

drop off

nod off

get some shut-eye

kip

have a kip

zizz

get some zizz

catch some/a few Zs

slumber

noun
  1. a short sleep, especially during the day.
    "excuse me, I'll just take a little nap"

Similar:
    (light) sleep

catnap

siesta

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Rick, ever wonder why you even try to educate these assassins?
If I ever put a full dedication in Encapping, I'm gonna take a trip down to Rick, and pay him to train me for a week. I never could train myself properly. I grew to hate encapping. I know it's improper training. That's why youtube and forums isn't always the best way to train

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Is Pioneer Maintenance still in business?

In 2000 I read the book "The 22 Immutable Laws on Branding" by Al Ries. It was a real eye-opener. I recognized that Pioneer Maintenance didn't have a lot of brand power, so we changed the name to KleenStep. KleenStep is still active today www.KleenStep.com. Though it's hard to ride 2 horses at the same time, so our primary business emphasis is now on Excellent Supply and Releasit.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
In 2000 I read the book "The 22 Immutable Laws on Branding" by Al Ries. It was a real eye-opener. I recognized that Pioneer Maintenance didn't have a lot of brand power, so we changed the name to KleenStep. KleenStep is still active today www.KleenStep.com. Though it's hard to ride 2 horses at the same time, so our primary business emphasis is now on Excellent Supply and Releasit.
So, is someone else managing that business or did you sell it?

Congrats on branching off and broadening your source of income. I hope to have that same path soon

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Pioneer Maintenance and Trinity Maintenance is a lotta like🤷🏼‍♂️ I still own mine and it has done what I needed it to do for my niche. I’m considering adding a simpler name as a dba.
Also, I still own a bonnet machine like the chemstractor😀

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom