HOSS Video

Name
Todd
I picked up one of the HOSS machines on the killer deal here at Mikeysboard. That was just to good to pass on. Here is a short video of it cleaning a greasy berber. I don't think I have the right flow restrictor in to balance my machine yet but so far so good.

She definitely has more torque then the 360 and takes more energy to run. iT is a real beast.

http://youtu.be/LR8Qx5gszbU

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
What truckmount are you hooked up to?
Up your flow so you can speed up the cleaning pass.

Did you make sure the handle was straight?

Name
Todd
It's just a Blazer GT 18hp 36 blower running 300 psi 100' . Yup handle was straight lol

I think I have the 48 size restrictor in .

Last edited:
Name
Todd
Maybe I should turn it up to 350 psi ? Or would it be better to go with the next size up restrictor ? I think it's actually the 47 restrictor. SS sent me 6 sizes. I'm very happy with the build quality of this machine. It is top notch.

Last edited:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Is that a revamped Trinity? Good idea to use the tool to Flush the carpet out. Can you believe there are cleaners that would just swirl that dirt around. Sick and Disgusting! ToddI I bet your garage is a Craigslist Haven.

Golden Boy

Name
Todd
Is that a revamped Trinity? Good idea to use the tool to Flush the carpet out. Can you believe there are cleaners that would just swirl that dirt around. Sick and Disgusting! ToddI I bet your garage is a Craigslist Haven.

Golden Boy

TOO Funny Waldo. You are right my garage does look like a Craigslist Haven. :hopeless:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
That hoss Is way quieter than ours, ours makes a couple of different noises that have been addressed with these newer units. Looks and sounds solid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom