Hoss

M

Mattsfc

Nothing wrong with it , and no sorry need to just sell it out right

Mikey P

Administrator
Just curious what you would do if a customer talked out of their ass about you on the internet after you said no to giving them a free cleaning.

Mike Draper

I would never and will never be the total prick that bruders is "to my customers or clientele" that is.

Mikey P

Administrator
OK, what about the other people who need the indirect and direct revinew from sales of the HOW'S to survive?
Was your comment fair to them consider you have no 1st hand experience with the machine?

Name
steve snail
Have had my 700 about 3 weeks now. Comes out out of the truck on almost every job...absolutely killer results! Best get on board, or you just may have your lunch handed to you by your competition that has one. Just saying

woodsey

I have had my Hoss for about 2 months now and am still testing but the results so far are very impressive. I tell my customers its my back from the dead machine. I dont use it all the time because its not real fast and it is big, kinda like a knife fight in a phone booth on some jobs. The machine is NOT for beginners . It is VERY aggressive . It needs a strong truckmount as I doubt a portable will power it. I pulled the restrictor disk out and adjust flow from pressure reg. It works alot better that way. I will play with the jets when I have time but for now it works great. If you clean at the speed it likes I dont see how you could get a carpet any cleaner. If you push it to fast it will swirl streaks. Motor on it is something else, pull the lever and you better be hanging on as it dam near jumps off the floor. This it not a do it all machine but a do one thing well machine and that is clean nasty carpet.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mike Draper said:
their junk, and everyone is starting to see that a rotovac is the better choice.

The Rotovac is, and always will be a pos!! Motor is too small...

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Able 1 said:
[Motor is too small...

That's the beauty of the 360i. I pull it out of the truck on almost every job. It's 37 pounds. I've been hammering it and it's holding up fine. It really shines on those jobs where it's 5 pm and you been working all day and still have more dirty rooms to clean. Fatigue free cleaning is a real treat.

F

FB7777

Art Kelley said:
That's the beauty of the 360i. I pull it out of the truck on almost every job. It's 37 pounds. I've been hammering it and it's holding up fine. It really shines on those jobs where it's 5 pm and you been working all day and still have more dirty rooms to clean. Fatigue free cleaning is a real treat.

Only use it about 60% of jobs tho

M

Mattsfc

The 360i how much vacuuming do u have to do after u clean each section ?? Do u have to make dry passes ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom