HossOrific!

Mikey P

Administrator
ol' Cartright tore right through this ultra thick nylon pile
It was loaded with Stanley residue
Two passes and just like new
I'm seeing quicker recovery compared to the 360i but I cant really say which one is putting out more water
My short tech cant see the sight tube at all, I'm gonna have to put one in the middle of the vac hose for him
The 15 inch head is noticeable more productive as is the power of the 1/2 horse motor

photobucket-7317-1322612813048.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Some clients love the swirls..........................

IMGP0772.jpg

Especially corporate clients AND their customers.

shiteatinggrin hey Mikey, blow me

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Mikey P said:
I'm seeing quicker recovery compared to the 360i but I cant really say which one is putting out more water
My short tech cant see the sight tube at all, I'm gonna have to put one in the middle of the vac hose for him
The 15 inch head is noticeable more productive as is the power of the 1/2 horse motor

Please explain the more productive part.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Something don't look right.

If one of my RX-20's left scratchy swirl marks like that i'd send it in for repairs.

I like my swirl marks to have a nice smooth finish...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Maybe I've been smokin again... :oops:

Let's ask Martin...

Hey Jim,

does that swirl pattern look right to you? If it were an RX i'd say one of your jets is plugged or you got a bent skid.

Mikey P said:

Rx is not that bad. I have some customers that would die on the spot if that saw that mess before I could groom the carpet.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Put it in a pan, pull the trigger with no vac attached at 450 psi for 2 minutes and then measure the water. divide by two and that is our gpm. I say two because you will have immediate drop off after you pull the trigger I think.

al

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
George III said:
Maybe I've been smokin again... :oops:

Let's ask Martin...

Hey Jim,

does that swirl pattern look right to you? If it were an RX i'd say one of your jets is plugged or you got a bent skid.

its not bad..but it does look like who ever is running it does not have a comfortable grip on it and is tipping it a bit to hard with they lift and lower for it to go different directions and the housing may be dragging a little...

or something is dragging some where...I do not think the jets have anything to do with it...never the less it still should just brush out real nice.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
The real question is why you would not want to scrub with a pad and run a wand? Then groom.

why clean it twice when you can do it all in one step......

I own a rotary so I know what it is all about.

How are you going to get into corners, tight areas, under furniture, in small closets etc?

Rotaries have their place, but for most jobs if people would lose the glide and actually clean the carpet, they would not have any problems getting a carpet clean.

And yes that is the ugliest mess I have ever seen. Looks like shit and I would be embarrassed to call that my work even if it does groom out.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:

How are you going to get into corners, tight areas, under furniture, in small closets etc?

Rotaries have their place, but for most jobs if people would lose the glide and actually clean the carpet, they would not have any problems getting a carpet clean.

And yes that is the ugliest mess I have ever seen. Looks like shit and I would be embarrassed to call that my work even if it does groom out.

howtotieyourshoes.jpg

I can help you make more money with a rotary also.....just give me a call.........

Jim Martin said:
danielc said:

howtotieyourshoes.jpg

I can help you make more money with a rotary also.....just give me a call.........

Yes I know how to as well. Mam it will be 145 to clean your two rooms and hall, or 190 to rotary clean.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
not really pony boy...I am an avid rotary cleaner...it is rare that I use a wand...so everything is built into the price right out of the starting gate........I did not get to where I am today by playing stupid games....

Jim Martin said:
not really pony boy...I am an avid rotary cleaner...it is rare that I use a wand...so everything is built into the price right out of the starting gate........I did not get to where I am today by playing stupid games....

I know you're my hero!

Back
Top Bottom